Chapter 8: My Big Grounding pt.2

.....As I was curled in my moms bed, she decided to check my phone. She then noticed a photo of me smoking. She took my phone away again.

******
The next morning before I slipped out of bed I decided to grab my phone and head into the bathroom to begin getting ready. My mom woke up, unexpectedly asking for my phone. I told her I didn't have it and that it must've slipped under the bed.
"It's fine, I'll just have it shut off." 
I walked out of the door ignoring that statement she made. Of course I lied to her, I really DID have my phone. And she wasn't lying to me. She really DID shut my phone off.

******
Whenever I got home, she set something up to where it buzzed whenever it reached internet. In that moment, I got caught with it. She took it, sat down on the recliner, and started going through my Snapchat memories. I got pretty nervous then because I had some "not-so-appropriate" photos in my memories. 
Just a little heads up, my memories included *covered* nude pictures, MORE pictures of my smoking, me flipping the camera off, and some pictures with curse words in the caption. Might I add, I wasn't a very good child per se. 
The first thing she saw was a nude picture. You could tell I was in the shower and naked, but I had a sticker covering any slight nudity. 
She flipped. Starting swinging, made my cartilage earrings bleed, and might I add, left a gnarly bruise on my leg. I ran upstairs, locking my bedroom door behind me. I was crying, in pain, obviously. But I knew I deserved it.
My mom knew a lot about me and Connor, so she said she'd call his mom and discuss our relationship. I began freaking out then too. I loved him, and god knows what she'd say.
She ran up to my bedroom door and told me that she texted his mom, asking her to call. 
******
She didn't call until my mom and I had headed to Tractor Supply, so I was right next to her. Hearing every single part of the conversation.
Apparently, Connor's mom asked him if he knew any Coopers, and apparently he said he hugged one a lot. At least he wasn't too embarrassed to say he knew me. That's a first.
My mom told me not to talk to him anymore, but little did she know, I already stole an old phone we had laying around the house, and I had been using Snapchat on it.
Connor asked me to hang out this weekend, and since I was grounded, I obviously couldn't. I told him no, he said okay, then blocked me.
******
Monday after school I ran up to Connor.
"Hey." I said. "Yeah?" he asked. "You blocked me." "yup" "welll, why?" I asked.
"I wasn't about to get in trouble with the law." "You wouldn't have, but whatever." I said before we reached his bus. I finished with, "Just know, nobody will ever love you near as much as I do." I then stormed off.
Whenever I got home and got internet, I got onto Instagram and noticed a text from Connor.

Connor: As soon as you turn 16, I'll date you.
Me: Why would you wait for that? You won't even know who I am in 3 years.
Connor: You're unforgettable
Me: Whatever

He left me on read, and it was the end of our conversation.
******
A few days later Connor added me on Snapchat again.

Me: yeah?
cboy01: i'm sorry
Me: ok? you don't want to get in trouble with the law, that's fine. just don't text me.
cboy01: i do want to talk to you. i love you.
Me: whatever. you say that WAY too much
cboy01: i mean it though
Me: ly2 ig

That was the end of our conversation before I got caught. With my mom's old phone. She was just speechless. Which, she couldn't hit me because I had already filed a child abuse case on her. She just told me to start packing my stuff. I was going to live with my grandparents. And that exact thing happened. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Hey lovelys!! I'm sorry this chapter is so short, turns out I really should've combined the two parts, haha! So here is my full grounding! 

The next chapter is going to be based on the future, which I mean, obviously hasn't happened yet, so it may be a little off-the-wall!

Thanks for reading!

until next time, 
Ky ;