chapter 1: Losing hope in anything...

Wilford POV:
I stood in my office as I ponder over the files. Damien had been missing for a few months. Dark had told me just to give up on the case. He said it was a waste of time and that everything would go back to normal soon, But that's not good enough... I care for Damien. He is my friend and I need to find him. Dark soon comes barging through the door. "God Will, won't you just give up on that fucking damn case?! Damien is gone." He said in a firm low tone. I sighed and looked at him.
"What Dark?... You just expect me to give up huh? Is that what a good friend does..?" I asked him as I slammed the paper work down.
"Yes Wilford I do, he's gone. Probably dead or something." He said as he glared at me before looking away.
"Well then I guess I'll just find him on my own.... Even if that means I drop over dead." I say as I walked closer to him.
"Please Dark... I need you to help me. I want to find him. I need to know he's alright. I'll never be able to go on with life until I'm sure of it..." I said as I sighed rested my head on Dark's back as he faced the window. Dark stayed silent for a while. Eventually I left the office room with Dark. He soon left to go get a few things out. I decided to stay. I laid in bed as I began to go into my head space. A billion things went through my head. Bright lights flashed in my mind as I saw what looked like the future. There was Damien. He was sitting by the fireplace as he sipped some tea. Another distant yet shadow of a figure was sitting with him. All of the sudden a bang went out with a flash. A lead bullet was flying towards Damien. Someone who looked like me jumped in front of the bullet... Next thing I knew it. I was sitting up panting harshly. Everything around began to get blurry and dark. Seconds later Wilford was knocked out in bed.