The Broken

Rogue's Perspective!

1 month later!

I was pacing back and fourth. Today was the day I introduced Sting as my boyfriend to my dad and his husband. I knew they would be fine with me being gay. But still it was rough. I suddenly heard the door bell ring and I rushed to the door to answer. I let Sting in the house and he held my hand tightly as I shook.

"Dad, and Other dad, this is Sting my boyfriend..."

Suddenly my real dad, Skiadrum, rushed to hug Sting.

"I'm so glad my son finally got his ass in gear and realized you were into him!"

I blushed as he said that.

"Yeah I'm glad Rogue realized I loved him much more than he thought."

"I'm glad too."

My other dad expressed as he gave a soft smile. He was a nice man we just weren't very close.

"Rogue have you tooken your meds?"

I have a nervous laugh and then saw Sting walk to the counter to grab my meds.

" I feel fine guys I don't want to take them right now."

Sting handed me the bottle and a glass of water

" Rogue you were prescribed these meds for a reason you may feel fine now but in an hour you might now."

Why do I always have to be drugged to be okay. I don't know why but this just really bugged me today. I quickly opened my meds and openned my mouth and ended up dumping half of the bottle in my mouth and quickly took a drink of water swallowing a lot of it but not all of it.

"ROGUE!"

"I don't always want to be drugged off my ass okay. Why can't I just feel fine okay. Its not okay for me to be like this but I'm never okay no matter the drugs or not. "

My fathers walked over to me and quickly took the water and pulls away from me.

"You know Rogue your fine the way you are. Maybe you aren't right in the head according to you therapist but it doesn't mean your alright. But I would like you to take these pills cause you can hurt yourself really badly."

I looked at my stepfather with anger.

"Rogue honey he means well by those words. Its true we have you taken those meds so you don't hurt yourself. "

I don't know why I'm so angry all of the sudden I was so happy literally like 3 mintutes ago. Why?

"I don't know why I did that. I was happy but then angry at a simple question...."

Sting hugged me and guided me to my  room.

"Rogue your so cute you know?"

I blushed and shook my head .

" I'm really not your cuter though."

"I don't think that's true. Nothing can be cuter than you Rogue. "

I smiled and hugged him closer.
I felt calm with him. I didn't like everyone they were hard to talk to. But sting would just talk and be okay with a simple nod or head shake. But I've been told I have to fix my habits I just don't know . I can't even remember that day.

" Sting."

He looked at me with curiosity.

"Yeah babe?"

I blushed at the name but looked up at him.

"What happened on that day?"

He looked at me with dread in his eyes.

"I'll tell you... It all began with..."