Chapter 5: Agent...

Thankfully it didn't take too long to round up the monkeys. Oona, Otis, and Olympia were all extremely grateful for Ocean's help, especially since he had the bright idea of keeping the animals in the Creature Room.

"No problem. I'll keep them under control," he assured the frightened trio.

The three friends found themselves in front of the game again, every single one of them too terrified to barely look at it.

"Welp, I guess I'm doing this now," Oona spoke up after a painful silence. The cubes with dots clattered onto the board, before her piece magically moved across its path.

"We smell nice, and are a thing of beauty, but we can also be strangling."

"Wait, does that even rhyme," the female scientist wondered out loud.

"Oona...," Olympia breathed, her and Otis frozen when they spotted a few green sprouts coming through the walls. There was even a beautiful, yellow flower, but in the next moment it had shot out some sort of dangerous, needle-like object.

"Run," shouted Olympia, all of them racing up the steps.

"There you three are. What's going on down there," exclaimed their boss, not appearing happy in the slightest.

"No time to explain, Ms. O. We have to get out of here," Olympia spoke, pushing the young girl into her office.

Even though they felt they were safe, Otis's sigh of relief was short lived, when a few of the vines crept out of those four walls.

They all huddled together, as Ms. O balled up her fists, fearlessly running towards the mysterious plants. "Hi-yah!"

They were in complete disbelief, when she actually got the plants under control.

"Now, what's going on here," demanded Ms. O, expecting an actual answer that time.

"The thing is...," Otis awkwardly began, pulling out the game from behind his back.

Ms. O gazed at it in shock, her mouth gaping open a bit. "It's Jumanji..."

"Wait, you know this game...," Otis questioned, squinting his eyes in puzzlement.

"I don't, but I know someone who does," she stated, lifting her head to look at all of them.

"Yeah, we already tried talking to Oscar. That didn't work out so well...," Olympia reluctantly confessed. She pressed her lips together as she focused on the sturdy flooring below.

"No, I know someone else who was involved with the game. Let me see it," she spoke calmly, them setting the object onto her desk.

"See that extra piece over there," she pointed out.

"Yeah...," Otis hesitantly agreed.

"I know who's piece that is, but he's not working for the squad anymore."

"Then how are we supposed to find him," Olympia asked, feeling baffled.

"He never left," Ms. O stated, causing the trio to share uneasy looks. "I can tell you where he is, but you need to find him fast. I'm afraid this is going to spill out of my office." She gestured to a couple of vines, that still were seeping through the walls ever so slowly.

"I think it already has," Otis observed, bringing attention to the mess outside her work space.

"I know, but I have a feeling, we're not safe here."

"Why not? The plant didn't even really follow us here," Olympia recalled.

"I think it's hiding... Something just doesn't feel right." Ms. O shook her head a little. "Anyway, you need to find the missing player, and stop the game!"

"But Ms. O you never told us his name," Olympia cut in.

"His name is, Agent..."

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. (: Who do you think the mystery agent is? Please comment your predictions down below. And please remember to vote and follow as well if you enjoyed. Thank you so so much! (: