Epilogue

Olive and Otto were enjoying a rare break that they got at the same time. With both being in charge of their very own Odd Squad, this was an opportunity they rarely got to see.

"I can't believe we have to start heading back soon..." Otto had been enjoying the sunny weather with a nice breeze.

"Hang on, partner. What's that," wondered Olive, holding out her hands as she stopped walking.

There was a faint, rhythmic sound similar to a... drum?

"I think it's coming from over there," Otto pointed out.

There was definitely something brown sticking out a pile of sand.

The duo rushed over to where it was, uncovering the object.

"It's a game!" Otto was excited as he opened it up, revealing the board game.

He then looked over at Olive though, his smile falling as he realized they didn't have enough time to play it.

"You know, I think Obella can handle the squad for a few more minutes. We can play one game," Olive slightly smirked with her arms crossed.

"Yes!" Otto hurriedly dug around for the pieces, them each choosing their favorite one.

"Shouldn't we read the instructions first," Olive wondered.

"It's a game! We can just figure it out as we go along," Otto shrugged, rolling the dice around in his hand before releasing them.

It wasn't long before the steady beating wasn't that of a drum, but of their hearts.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this story. (: I had fun writing it, and a special thanks to user95190868 for giving the idea to me in the first place. Until next time, keep on keepin' odd, everybody. <3