Escaped

Y/N's PoV

           Y/N eyed the cannibal with an eyebrow raised, they've calmed themselves down as quickly as they could. They knew that the eyeless man meant no harm, but, for the love of unicorn's asses, who the hell keeps organs in a fucking plastic bag? Especially when the plastic bag's almost transparent.

The other male shot a look at Y/N, as if he had noticed the proxy's weird stares. "No, I'm not going to force you to eat all of these. They're my lunch for heaven's sake." Lunch. He must've eaten breakfast then.

"Alright, geez, I won't touch them. I would rather drink twenty bottles of alcohol than eating those." Y/N commented before relaxing themselves once again. Not giving the cannibal a single glance, well, it wasn't intentional. Well, Y/N had never drank any alcohol before, so he wouldn't know how it feels to be drunk.

The cannibal raised an eyebrow at that, seeming as if he's speechless.

TimeSkip

          After the encounter with Eyeless Jack, Y/N had decided to ditch Jeff and wander off into the forest on their own once again. Maybe they could eventually find their way home– back to where their friends are. Back to their normal life. Such a strange thought, isn't it?

Well, it's not like it's going to ever happen. As far as Y/N could tell, they're no longer human. They're one of them, the Creepypastas living in the Slender Mansion.

No longer belong in the human society.

Can no longer go back.

"̸̸̛͖̼̜͛̈̈͗̂W͗ͦ͏̥̲̙͚h̻̟̫̰̏̆ͪͬ̕͟͝ẏ͉̠͗ͫ̿̈́̀͝ ͪ̇̂͘͏͈̹͔͔͚̞͔̜̟ṅ̴̝̩̻̦͖͇͋́̍̈́͜ͅó̷̧̺̬̤͉̹̮ͧ̍ͫ́t͉̗̠̫ͩͪ̑͒͜ͅ ̺̗͉̤̪̘̗̖ͮͤ͌ͪ̀͜ͅļ̨̙̘̼̦̦͍̽͛͑ě̢̛̺̳̃ͮ̀͆̐̏ͤa̖͖͎̫̲̜̪͊͛ͨ͂́͘͠v̸̮͉̼̜̱ͤ͂ͦ̆̍̒̔e̵̤͕͙͎̟̞̲ͦ̃ͪ͑͞ ̸̳̙̭̼͂̌ͪͣ͠r̵̮͍͚ͯͤ͂̀͐ͤ̀ͅͅi̋͊̈҉̢͈̰̙g͐̈̍̏ͭͭ̆҉͉͙̳̺̗̩̠͍̙h̷̰̰̪͑̌̚͘ͅͅt̨̖̗͙̖̜̰̟ͤ̉ͮ̽́ͅ ̵̭̘̊͗̐̅̂̅͠͠n̯̙̝͙̼̋̐ͧ̈͑͢͡ö̊̍̽ͫͥ͒҉̹̝͉̪̤͓̖͔͘w̸̛̱͚̭̠̦̻̍͒̄̎̋́̎ͭ̀?̶̶̥̯̐̚ ̷͎̹̝̜̟͋͊̚N̷͙̘̗̖̿̑̊͑͛̊̒o̜̺̟̐͗̆͒ͮͥͬͦ̕͞ ̨̬͈̲̦̑ͣ̓̍o̥͓͉͍ͩͨ̆̓̍ͨ͜͡n̷̦̞͈̞͓̘̓̈̆ͦ̾̃́͘e̡̪͎̘̱̠̗̎̀ͪͥ͠͠'̙̦͍̝̝̜͖̟̘̿ͯ̔̌͑͋̎͊͝s̳̲̹̖̟͕͔̅̓͂̃̿̿̇͘̕͡ ̮̠̣͎̟̱̜̫̭ͪ͑ͨ̊͂̎̑̔̎̀̕͞ş͇͇̭̮̿ͪ̈́̆͂̈̋͜t̡̥͉̬̠̩͓̩̉̓͌̈́ỏ̢̥͈̦̺̼̠̯̿ͤ̀̕͜ͅp̛̼̠̫͙͎̹̪̩̓ͬͦͬ͒͋͐͟͜ͅp̨̧̢̘̙͙̭͓͈̮͕̻̄̔̒i̸̴̹͖̘͇̳͐͑͛ͤ̏̂͞n̛̜̱̹̱̼̜͈̦̅̅̈ͫ́g̡̛͇̺̳̖͊̂͊͆ͅ ̺̩̞ͧ͒͑ͬ̒ͮ͂͘y̢̩͈̝͉̠̖̯̰͆̒͡͝ọ̻̺͕̳̒ͧ̔̾ͨ̎̀̌͋̕͘u̸̬̮͙̳͋̾̐̆ͧͪ.̸̼̗͙̱̬͚ͯ̔ͬͦ̈́ͯ̐"̓̈́ͫ̾͋ͮ͟͏̮̱̘̜̲̣̤͖͓ ̸̨̯͓̞͈̀̐̊̾̊̆͂͋ͅ

The voice spoke in Y/N's head, the same voice that had told them to kill the girl. But the proxy will have to agree, no one's stopping them right now.

They can be free.

They soon began to sprint further and further away from the mansion. Until they stopped right before bumping into a tree.

You can get into the human dimension without the portal.

Thanks for the information, Hoodie. Y/N then pulled out a knife they've been carrying around, began to carve on the tree. The Slender symbol.

The woods suddenly became less frightening, more of peaceful. Waterfalls can be heard from distance, car engines sounded from nearby. No portal. It was teleportation. Probably.

They were home.

The proxy immediately ran towards the direction of their home without hesitation. Pulled out of the phone that they've had with them when they were taken into the mansion.