CH-9 {SHOPPING}

It's time to purchase some new dresses for the award show. One thing is also special today that I'm going to spend my day with my family.

I almost got ready, I wore white bodycon with faded blue denim jacket and same matching denim ankle boots. I applied mascara & nude matte lipcolor to complete my look. I didn't tie my hair, i love to open them with this look.

Casey is on her way to our home. She drop a text on my phone that she'll be here anytime. I pick my white handbag and descended the stairs. Mom, Dad & Casey were already there waiting for me.

Mr. Peter ready the carand drove us to the Pearl Grand Mall. It is the luxurious mall of the town, which has all the branded showrooms. For dad's outfit we went to the Peter England showroom. As we entered inside the manager of the showroom greeted us.

"Hello Mr. Richard, how may I assist you." The manager knows the dad very well because he's one of the popular businessman of this town.

"I want something simple & elegant".

"Alright sir. Please come with me, I'll show you the best simple & elegant tuxedos."

The manager was searching for the tuxedo. He picked a suit from the large collection and handed over to dad and directed him towards the trial room. We were not able to see the suit because it was packed in the bag.

After few minutes dad came from the trial room, wearing the three piece suit of greyish color and it fitted him perfectly. His every muscle of the body showed perfectly from the fitting of the suit.

"Richard you look classy, it fits your muscles perfectly." Mom give a sweet compliment to dad.

"Thanks Maria and I love this waistcoat with the check pattern and black buttons. I'll wear this with black shirt and I'm definitely going to buy this one."

"Sir can I make the bill for this one?"

"Yes sure. I feel like love at first sight for this suit."

"Oh really Richard?" Mom raised her eyebrow and stared at dad with narrow eyes. Dad chuckle on her expression.

"Don't worry Maria I'm feeling love for this outfit only. Don't get jealous haan!"

"Oh so now you feel love only for this outfit not for me."

"Woman I'm talking about a non-living thing not a human."

"Mom dad stop fighting we are not at home."

"Lora we aren't fighting, this our love for each other." Dad said with a wide dimple grin on his face.

In this sweet little argument the manager approached to us with a bill in his hand. Dad handed him the payment and took the bag of his suit. We left the showroom and now it's the turn of the ladies.

"Darling now it's our turn." Mom said to dad very elegantly.

"Sure Ladies take your time". Dad knows that once a lady starts to do the shopping then the centuries will be pass, so he went to the food court area.

We were so confused from where should we buy our stuff then we choose French Connection for the shopping. We entered in the store and the store manager greeted us with a warm welcome smile on her face. She approached to us and asked from us.

"Good Morning Mrs. Chris how may I help you?"

"We all are here to buy some best outfits. Please show us some simple & elegant dresses".

"Sure mam please come with me".

The showroom was so big so the manager took us to the another side of it, where all the dresses were arranged in the big opem cupboards showcase. The manager pointed us to the showcase and told us to choose our dresses and we didn't waste our single second and attacked on the dresses, like a lion attack on his prey.

"My man! I got my dress, honey I'm coming". Then she went to the changing room and came back in a very classy outfit. She was wearing white bodycon dress with white slit cut blazer.

"Damn mom. Now I'm damn sure you will become dad's first love."

"I'm Lora no one can replace me. Not even that bitch tuxedo."

"Seriously Mrs. Chris I agree with Lora you are looking classy haan."

"Thanks Casey". In this conversation Casey found her dress

"Girl I got mine I'm coming". I nod her with smile.

She was so quick and came within first few minutes. She was wearing long black dress with deep neck & back.

"I never thought you look this much hot". She rolled her eyes on my comment and we rolled into the laughter.

"Now Lora it's your turn, you are left only. We don't have a day, we have some other important work as well". Mom said to me. I know they are very busy and have another work as well and here I'm wasting my time on commenting my friend.

"Yes I know but I haven't found a perfect dress for my hot body". Again Casey roll her eyes on my comment. Don't know why everytime she roll her eyes on my comments. Did I say something wrong. Oh of course not.

"Excuse me mam, there are some more dresses over there. You may get you dress from there". She pointed to another large wardrobe collection.

I started to find my dress then after few seconds I found mine.

"And finally I got mine". I announced raising my arm with the dress and with a wide grin on my face.

"Then go and get into your dress" Casey replied.

I didn't waste my single minute and went to the changing room. I threw myself into the dress and didn't see myself in the mirror and came outside.

"Here is it. How's am I looking". I hold my waist and giving a pose like a model like am-i-looking-sexy. Huh.

It was a mehroon bodycon dress upto the knee in velvet fabric. It was strapless with the sweetheart neck design, which reveals my cleavage area perfectly. Afterall, I have a sexy cleavage and perfect tits then why can't I make other women jealous.

"Lora this dress looks so tempting." Casey said.

"It's a dress Casey not an appetite. By the way I was asking about myself not the dress". This time I rolled my eyes.

"You look beautiful girl."

"Since, I have born". I winked her.

"Yes Lora this dress suits you and shows your curves perfectly. You must buy this one".

"Yes mom, I'm going to buy this."

We all paid the amount for our outfits,  why don't we pay afterall we all are independent ladies. Dad was waiting for us in the food court and there we ordered the food for our lunch.

I rarely get some time when my family spends day with me and it really happens often. I'm so glad that today we spend some time together and now I'm little excited to see Mr. Charlie. It's been a long time since I saw him. Tomorrow I'm going to meet him.

Hey Readers it's been a long time to update this story but I hope you are going to enjoy this story.

Please made me a star by clicking on the star. See you soon tadhaaaaaaa...!!!!

Readers❤