CH-7 {THE NEW TEMPORARY TEACHER}

LORA

"Tring, Tring, Tring"

"Oh damn, this alarm clock". I moaned to myself. I woke up in half sleep and stopped the damn alarm clock from ringing. After shutting the shitty mouth of the alarm clock, I slept in the sitting position.

"Mmm. I need some more sleep, this shitty bed seems to be more comfortable today".

Today. Hmm, today. What is the day today? Monday. Yes It's monday today.

"Holy shit man, today is monday and here I'm sleeping like a lazy buffalo". And finally I realised after 10 minutes that today is monday and it is the day of work not the day of holiday. How stupid am I? But still I forget something, I don't remember it. What is that and finally 1 more minute of struggle I got that thing as well.

"Damn, I have to reach the school by 7.30 because Mr. Paul told me to come 30 minutes earlier before the school timings".

What is the time. I checked my alarm clock and it is already 6.15 in the morning.

"Damn! I'm getting late. I always wake up by 5 in the morning but today I woke up late. It is happened because of the late night conversation with Charlie Lawrence". My mind again started to thinking about Charlie. Then I realised, I'm wasting my time. I got up from my bed and forwarded to bathroom to get fresh.

After 20 minutes, I came out from my bathroom in my bathing rob. I remove my rob and wear a light pink shade trouser with white shirt and white belly. I always prefer simple, full and formal outfits for the school.

I had my breakfast of toast, scrambled eggs, pomegranate along with my morning tea & juice as well, which Ms. Nancy served me.

I left my home at exact 7 and drove the car to school. I always prefer walk while going to school but today I'm getting late and have to reach by 7.30. After 20 minutes of driving, I reached at the school. I parked my car and entered into the school. I pulled my icard from my bag and swiped it into the attendance device. Then I forwarded to the principal office.

The door of the principal room was opened and I stood outside the door and saw a girl, who was sitting on the chair. Her back was at me, so I couldn't see her face but she has shoulder length hair. She was talking to Mr. Paul. I knocked the door and both of them turn their face to me.

"Good Morning Ms. Lora, Come in".

"Good Morning, Sir". In return I also greeted him because he is the principal. I entered into the principal office and I saw the girl's face properly.

"Ms. Lora, meet our new math teacher Ms. Casey. She will teach the primary classes". The girl nodded at me and I also nodded at her.

"And Ms. Casey meet our secondary class math teacher Ms. Lora". The girl rose from her seat now I can saw her fully and appropriately. She has shoulder length hair and she is shorter than me but she has a good figure. But one thing is very similar in her, her features. It resemble the features of Charlie Lawrence. May be it's my myth or I miss him alot that's why I saw him in every person.

"Ms. Casey Lawrence, now Ms. Chris will give you training for this whole week and Ms. Lora only for this week you won't teach the secondary classes instead you have to guide & help her". Ms. Casey Lawrence. Did I hear correct? Is my hearing sight good? Lawrence, she is a Lawrence. I see. That's why her features resembles as Charlie. But what is the relation between her & Charlie. May be she is the relative of him or cousin. Why the hell my brain work as a detective. Damn!

"Now you both can go. All the best Ms. Lawrence."

"Thank you sir". We both left the office and came outside from it.

We forwarded to the staff room. Our way to staff room was all silent. We entered into the staff room and I introduced her with every teacher. We took the material required for the teaching and walked into the primary section.

We entered in one of the primary class and sat over the chairs. There is still some time remain to start the school. There is no one else in the classroom except both of us. Then the Casey began the conversation.

"Ms. Lora, you are really a quite person as I heard about you and sweet as well."

"Thank you Ms. Casey. But from whom you heard this all".

"From Charlie Lawrence". At the mention of his name, I smiled a little. But how did she know Charlie.

"Charlie. Do you know him?"

"Yes very well. After all he is my brother". Damn! My mouth fell open in amusement.

"Real Brother?"

"Yes real brother". I can see the wide grin on her face.

"Nice". Now these are the only wordings I have.

"In fact, I also knew it that you met yesterday. Charlie showed your pictures which you both clicked at Japanese restaurant".

"Seriously?"

"Yes. After all he is my brother so he have to show me the pictures of his future wife". She winked at me and I couldn't control my laughter at her expression.

After our personal conversation, I explained her about the rules & regulations of the school. I told her how to teach in a classroom, how to interact with the students.

When she teach in the classroom, I sat on the chair and watch her. Whenever she needs help in teaching I always help her and guide her as well.

We became close friends in this whole week. But still I don't trust her not because she is a cheater or lier but I have so many trust issues. I don't want to trust someone easily after that incident, even that wasn't any incident for me that was the accident of my life. Whenever I remind my past, I feel an ache in my heart and heaviness too and wetness in my eyes.

But now I don't want to remind it, that was my past and it is better if past remains past. If I bring my past in my present than it will spoil my future.

I'm happy with my simple life. I have my family for whom I want to live and now Charlie is also going to be the part of this family.

I didn't teach maths for this whole week in the school. I come to know about that the students are very happy but don't worry students on monday I'll give you one more surprise but it won't be a good surprise for your point of view because it's your surprise test. This whole week I spend my day in school with Casey and at night we do chats or telephonic conversations.

Even sometimes Charlie & I did telephonic conversations and chat as well. Sometimes he text me first or call me and sometimes I do.

This whole week was such a blessing for me. I didn't feel upset for a single second in this week. I met two best persons one is Charlie and second is her sister Casey. I spend my most of the time with Casey and the little ones with Charlie. Charlie is a very busy man, his first priority is his work and I like this quality of him. When he is done with his work so he has left a very little time which he give to me. I wish my coming days would be like this.

Sorry for the late update guys... but I hope you like this chapter... i know this is a small chapter but I'll assure you next coming chapters will be long and interesting. Thankyou everyone....

Please make me a star by clicking on the star.....

Tadhaaaaaa....... see you soon readers!!!