CH- 5 {THE MEETING DAY}

LORA

Oh Damn! Now I have no words for him. Such a hell man.

The man which is standing in front of me is Charlie. Charlie Lawrence. The CEO of our company. I thought he would be a man with spectacle with short height and having a balloon tummy but he is opposite from my thoughts. The handsome face.

He is a tall figure with a masculine physique and have beautiful brown eyes, the same color matched with his hairs. I can't stop watching him, I can't stop my eyes to look at him. This boy is magnificent for my eyes. Oh Jesus please save me from this handsome face or I will fall for him.

Oh shit! I forget. I forget to ask him to take the seat.

"Mr. Charlie. Please have the seat, why are you standing over there"?

"Yeah sure". Giving me a broad smile he take his seat. His smile. His teeths were like beautiful white pearls. Damn.

"I beg to pardon you sir & mam for my interruption. I'm here only to ask you what would you like to have Mr. Charlie & Ms. Lora"? The waiter asked from us about our order for today's lunch.

"Umm..." I'm quite nervous yet. What should I order for the lunch, specially when I'm sitting along with a handsome face to whom I never met before.

"We will let you know within 5minutes. Meanwhile, you can stay off from here". The handsome face said very arrogantly.

Now, there is a silence filled in the air between us. What should I say to him. How can I began the conversation.

"Ms. Lora. This flowers are for you". He gift me a bouquet of white lily. My favourite Lily. But how did he come to know that I love Lily. May be he choose them randomly or he also love lily. But one more thing why a boy loves flower, yes it would definitely chosen randomly.

"Thank you so much. I love lily.These are so beautiful flowers".

"Yes, like you and do you really love lily"?

"Yes I really love them".

"Don't you love red roses"?

"No, I like red roses but I love Lilly".

"Oh thats cool! While purchasing these flowers I estimated about them maybe you like them. But I was wrong  you love them". Haa. I knew it. I knew it. And I also estimated that you choose them randomly and you told me that you only estimated about them which means you have chosen them randomly. I was right.

Well now it's my turn to give him the gift. I took out the gift from my bag.

"Mr Charlie"?

"Yes"

"This is for you"

"Oh no no no. No need of this gift. Please don't do formalities".

"No. I'm not doing any kind of formality. Please accept this gift or else you can take your flowers back".
I said to him very politely, not showing my anger in front of him. I don't wanna spoil my image because it's my first meeting.

"Why should I take my flowers back dear and one more thing, now the flowers are yours not mine. I specially bought it for you, don't act like this Ms. Lora". He also said to me in a very polite manner. May be he also thought the same as I am about the anger and first meeting impression.

"Exactly Mr. Charlie. I'm also trying to tell you the same. May be, now you understood".

With a charming smile on his face, he accept my gift. Oh wait a second, I saw something in him. Am I noticed the correct thing in him. Then, he smiled again. Oh yes I was right. I saw a sexy dimple on his checks. Holy shit. If I will see some more things like this, then I will definitely fall for him.