CH-6 {TODAY WE MET}

LORA
I came to my home at 2pm after a sweet meeting with Mr. Charlie Lawrence. My daddy was right, Charlie is a perfect match for me. After I came from the meeting, I prepared maths test papers for the students. I know students don't like test but it is for their betterment, for their better and secure future.

After two hours, I had done with the preparation of test papers and then I did rest for half an hour. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.

"Miss Lora, I bring your supper". Oh! I almost forgot, I was so engaged in my work and rest due to which I almost forgot it is evening, which means my supper time.

"Come In". It was our maid Nancy, who entered into my room with a tray full of supper in her hands. She is around 35 and she resides in our home. We provide her a room because whenever we need her she must be available. She has been serving to us from past 15 years.

"Here's your supper, Ms. Lora". She puts the tray on the table which is at the corner of my room. She is very quite & humble. When I was 5 she started serve to us and now I'm 20 she is still serving to us. She is a trustworthy woman and she respects us alot.

"Thank you Ms. Nancy". And we also respect her alot because she deserves it.

She left the room and close the door behind her. I got up from the bed and walk towards the table. There is a door size glass window at the corner of my room and my couch is there, So I sat over there with my supper tray.

I removed the lid from the tray and there it was. Pancakes! Oh I madly love pankcakes specially the chocolate ones and they were chocolate pancakes. At the corner of the tray I found my soul my first love tea, I mean how can I ignore this thing. Tea is the only thing which I love the most on this earth, I take tea everyday each & every time- Morning, Noon, Evening, Night. Pancakes are the next thing to tea to whom I love and maybe Charlie will be the next first and first thing a very first to the tea also to whom I'll fall, Maybe.

I cut a bite from pancake and dipped in the white cream and had it, at the same moment I realized a blast of heaven in my mouth, after had the bite from pancake I took a siyup of my  hot tea. Now I was like, I was in heaven.

After finishing my supper, I sank down in my deep thoughts. I sank down in the thoughts of Mr. Charlie Lawrence, not for only few seconds or minutes but for an hour. I sank down in his thought for an hour, in our first meeting I thought him for about an hour, what will happen if we will get marry then definitely I will become a daydreamer. Then my phone rang and a notification appear over the screen of my phone. I checked the notification and it was a text from the Principal of my school.

"Ms. Lora Chris

This message is send to inform you that by tomorrow there will be a new trainee temporary teacher is going to join our school, So it is your duty to give her a proper training as well as supervise her. I hope you will love this new opportunity and come 30 minutes early before the school timing because you have to manage whole the staff and tell them about this new teacher. I have already text them to come 30 minutes early before the school timings.

Regards
Mr. Ronaldo Paul"

Ok! So a new teacher is coming by tomorrow. Alright sir, I will be at there before 30 minutes of the school timings and I will give her a proper training as well as supervise her. Then my eyes went to the time shown in the screen of my phone. Damn it is 7pm, I have to go, I have to go. It's time to prepare the dinner.

I went to the kitchen and saw Mr. James, finding utensils from the dishwasher. I knew it he must be here because he is the cook of our home and this is the time of preparation dinner. He is the 35 years old man and he has been serving to us from past 20 years it means I weren't born at that time, maybe. Mr. James is the husband of Ms. Nancy, when Mr. James get married he bought her wife to our home and she started working for us. We provide them a room in our home by which they are always available whenever we need them and it is also convenient for them so they don't need to come to work from their home and go to their home after finishing their and the most important thing they can watch their son & his activity at every time. Tom, Tom is the name of their son and he is very cute, a chubby face blonde kid. He is 8 years old and he reads in the same school where I'm a teacher, the fees of the school is very high so I pay his fees because I want to do social work, only 1% of my salary spends on his fees and I don't mind if it is for his better future. Afterall, today's generation is the future of this world.