Chapter 12

McKinley's POV

McKinley's POV

Charlie stared at me for five seconds, with pure hate, and then burst into laughter. 

"Who died and made you the sub? I am!" He smirked, but I just pushed my note in his face. 

"Read it and weep!" Now I was the one to smirk, and Charlie was frowning. I walked over to the desk, which didn't even have a lesson plan on it. Are you kidding me? I thought, annoyed that I had nothing to teach these hooligans, with the exception of Mia Grace.
I decided to teach the one thing I knew by heart: The Core series. Not soccer, because I think people would be bored hearing about Manchester United and Sky Blue FC.

"Um, okay, since the teacher left us with no lesson plan, we're going to learn about-" I saw a hand raised. It was the black-haired (with fake brown highlights) girl who had been dancing with Charlie. I pointed to her, and breathed in, because anyone dancing with Charlie, was probably like Charlie.

"Are we going to watch a movie?" She asked, her face lighting up, and she was practically bouncing out of her seat. It was honestly kind of scary, I mean, who gets that excited over a movie? Other than us fangirls, of course.

"Sort of, see it's a trilogy and the fourth movie comes out in March, and this is the one thing I know a lot about and it involves science so yeah, we'll watch it!" I said, more to myself than to the class.

"Um, Miss, what movie is it?" Someone blurted out, and I sighed heavily. 

"It's The Core series, and please be quiet or I'll pull out some math worksheets!" 

"But this isn't even math class!" Charlie whined, and I gave him The Look. You know, the one your mom gives you when she's had enough of you and wants you to leave her alone. 

"Well I'm not the teacher for this class, am I?" I made my way over to the desk and opened up the DVD case. The disc was shiny and new, but I had really had it for a year now. I put it into the DVD player and turned on the projector. I took out the remote and paused the screen before it started.

"This Trilogy has scientifical components to it, which means that it can be considered educational. So, if I pause it, that either means I'll 'teach you' something or you have to leave. Alright, let's get started!" I turned on the disc, fidgeted with my glasses, and excitedly waited for it to play.