Chapter 5

Kc's POV

I want to open my eyes but it feels like they have been glued shut. I pry them open. at first I. See white. Oh god am I dead? no there are shadows forming.

"Her eyes are open!"

Drake!

"Babe, please make a sound tell me you can see and hear me!"

"Drake?" I croak out.

"Oh thank god! I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry! that girl she jumped me and made me do it! I didn't want to! I swear. she spiked my drink!"

" I believe you."

"I love you so much, I will never let you go or leave you."

"I love you too." I smile as much as I can.

"Do need anything? food? water?"

"I'm just tired. can you sing me to sleep?"

"Of course."

"I love your voice."

He started singing, he is singing All of me by John Legend.

I was soon asleep.

*dream*

"She ran into the street."

"Suicidal?"

"Yea, I heard she drank an entire bottle of vodka."

"Really?"

"Yea. it's to bad she had just gotten a boyfriend."

"I heard she was blackmailing him, making him date her."

"I believe it. she was a emo drugie."

"Who are you talking about?"

"Oh hi drake...."

"Who the fuck are you talking about?"

"That emo drugie that you were dating, before she killed herself."

"Oh her yea she was a bitch!"

*end of dream*

I wake up with tears soaking my face, I'm trembling. where's drake? he was here when I fell asleep.

I sit up in the hospital bed and cringe at the pain that shoots through my body. a small squeal of pain releases.

"Babe, don't try to sit up!" drake comes running in almost dropping his coffee.

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. why where you crying?"

"I had a horrible nightmare."

"What about?"

"When I ran into the street the impact killed me. and I was watching a conversation at school the next day. they where calling me a suicidal emo drugie, saying I blackmailed you into dating me and when you walked over you agreed." I was crying even harder, loud sobs coming from me.

"Kc, babe, I would never think that. I Love you."

"You do?"

"Yea, I'm so sorry, that girl attacked me--" I cut him off.

"I love you to, drake."

He smiles them kisses my forehead.

"Where's my mom?"

"She was here yesterday and this morning, she had to go into work. do you want me to ask when you can leave?"

"Oh okay and yes thank you."

"No problem, oh and that coffee is for you, I ran to Starbucks and got you a chai tea latte."

"You're the best!"

And with that he walked out. I was sitting there sipping my coffee when I got a notification.

Twitter-

@britbrit_ has tweeted with you: "You suicidal BITCH! you took my spotlight! you will pay @its_kc"

Great now the most popular girl in school is hating me. can't wait till I go back.

"Babes you can go tomorrow night. I'll stay with you."

"Awesome, can I get up?I need to pee."

"Oh yea"

He helped me stand up and walked me into the bathroom. I didn't really need to pee...

I turned the water on and splashed me face. then I felt the warm stream of water go down my face, I was soon sobbing lightly and falling to the ground with my head in my hands.

'Why aren't you good enough' I think to my self.

"Mackenzie? Sweetheart, you okay?"

I sniffle, " yea, yea I'm fine." I stand up and wipe my eyes.

I open the door and hug drake.

"I love you so much drake."

"I love you too Kc."

We kiss then he helps me into the bed.

-------------------------------------

It's the next day and almost 8:00(when I can leave). The nurse comes in and gives me my final tests. Drake couldn't stay because he had detention from skipping Monday and Tuesday to stay with me.

When I get home, I am greeted by a loud 'SURPRISE'. My five friends and Drake were there to welcome me home.

"You guys are the best!"

"We know" Logan says.

"So, how's school?"

"Well, it's normal. Except Brittany, that bitchy cheerleader keeps asking about you." Logan replies

"Really? she did tweet something to me but I didn't think she would really care."

"What'd she say?"

"You bitch, you stole my spotlight, I'll get you back for that."

"She's da bitch."

"Yea she is. So we gonna eat this pizza or not?"

We eat then watch a couple movies. when everyone but Drake is gone we go down to my room.

"How're you feeling?" Drake asks me after pulling me into a gentle hug.

"Okay, the pain killers are helping loads." his hand are on my hips am my arms are around his neck.

We kiss. it's better than others, more passionate. It's slow and nice, but still a little hungry. he lays back onto my bed with me on top of him. We kiss like that a while. He knows I don't want to take it that far. so we break off and lay next to each other,

The last thing I heard before I fell asleep was:

"I love you Mackenzie, so so very much."