Chapter 7

Last night was just perfect! I love him so much. it's going to be hard being apart for a whole month. I'm going to miss him so much.

"Kc! come here the eggs are done!" drake yells from the little kitchen in our penthouse hotel room. I'm in the bath.

"One minute I need to get dressed!"

"Okay!"

I grab my black bra and pink underwear and put them on, then I look in my suitcase to see what my mom packed me. I choose a pair of black super skinny jeans and a black tank top, then I steal one of Drakes sweatshirts.

"Okay okay I'm here."

"You eggs are on the table babe."

"Thank you."

"No prob."

After we eat, I finish getting ready. I do my hair and make up. Drake already got dressed and now we are going to meet his parents at the airport.

There was a hour until his plane was to take off. we walked around the airport and looked in the stores they had. we went into the Starbucks and got some coffee.

"Now boarding flight 1270 to Antarctica, please make your way to the boarding area." a lady on the intercom said.

I walked him over and held his hand.

"I'm going to miss you so much!"

"I'm going to miss you to, babe."

We hug then kiss. A small group of people start clapping and saying how cute it is. They clapped even louder when her picked me up and spun me around.

"I love you so so much Mackenzie!"

"I love you more Drake!"

"Don't do anything stupid when I'm gone okay. promise me."

"Okay I wont, I promise."

We hugged one last time and then he walked away onto the plane.

----------------

Its the next day and I miss him like crazy! tomorrow is school and I have to go. I will have to face Brittany and her army of skanks. oh fun! I know all from now on I will be tortured by her.

Hey logan-K

Hey gurl long time no see how u feeling?-L

I'm better, but now drakes in Antarctica and I am starting to worry about what Brittany will do to me.-k

Oh hon, if you need any thing you know I'm here right?-L

Yea if course!- K

Good now I gtg I have a crapload of hw due tommorow.-L

Okay bye-k

Ily-l

ily-k

I just need to rest, I'm going to sleep.

------------------------

It's Monday and today I need to face Brittany.

I put on a pair of black super skinny jeans, jumping awkwardly around my room trying to get them on. I also wear a red and back baseball style tee with my chemical romance on it. I decide to take drakes sweatshirt as well, I needed some part of him with me. I grab my bag and an apple then walk to school.

I walk into school hoping not to see Brittany, but woop-dee-doo she is waiting at the front door.

And being the idiot I am, I say" what you missed me so much, you HAD to wait at the door for me?"

"You know I did, I just couldn't wait to do this,"

And with that she punches me in the stomach right where I had stitches, I feel them open.

I'm such an idiot," is that all you got," I say doubling over, holding my stomach.

"Oh you want more?"

She punches my face."you not going to fight back, emo bitch?"

"No I'm not as low as you."

"Then you won't care if I do this."

She kicks me in the shin and I fall to the ground. then kicks me in the stomach.

I roll up into a ball,in total pain. I can't stand and I feel blood coming from my nose and open stitches. Then she kicks my head.

"KC?!?"

I hear someone yell just as I fall into uncounsiousness.