Chapter 13

Kc's POV

Drake has been non stop saying how much he loves me since I woke up. It's sort of adorable. The doctor came in an hour ago and said that after a few tests I can go home tomorrow. but I have to take anti-depressants and drake has to find all my blades and toss them.

It's a little sad, those blades have been with me since I was 13. through all my ups and downs. But I can't let Drake down.

"Babe, whatcha thinking about?" drake asks me.

"Oh nothing."

"Okay. you hungry?"

"Yes!"

"I'll go get you something from the cafeteria."

"I love you so much!"

With that he chuckled and left the room.

I decide to get up and take a quick shower in the bathroom of my hospital room. then change into the clothing drake brought me.

Drakes POV

I am walking out of the cafeteria and I get into the elevator, being ever so gentle because I have Kc's food in my hand. I walk down the hall to her room and when I walk I'm she isn't there.

"Kc?!"

No answer

"Babe, where are you?"

No answer

Then I relies the shower is on. No,she is probably cutting or trying to commit suicide again!

"Kc let me in. please don't do this-"

I was cut off my her opening the door.

"I was just taking a shower and changing, Jesus Christ."

"Sorry. and excuse you the names Drake, Not Jesus Christ."

"You think your so funny."

"I am funny."

"So you think." Kc laughs and a huge cackle comes from me that makes her laugh even more.

"Kc, please don't ever leave me." I say after her laughing fit is done.

"As long as you promise the same."

"As you wish."

"Okay don't go all princess bride on me."

"As you wish."

"Shut up!"

"As you wish."

"Omg, just hand me the food. and don't you dare say 'as you wish'."

"A-fine, you're no fun. Here's your food."

"Thank you love."

I hand her the food and wait till she is finished. Only and hour till she can leave. I'm excited. I planned out a date for us. she'll love it!

--------

Kc's POV

"Bye babe see you at 7:00 okay!"

"Okay, but-" I was cut off my drake driving away. what is at 7:00?

It took about a half hour to drive from the hospital to my house. I wish it had taken longer. I am not prepared for my room. I can imagine it now. blood on the carpet, bed and the knife sitting there.

"Mom? I'm home."

"MACENZIE!!"

My mother runs over and hugs me tightly. I drop my bag of clothing.

"How are you sweety-pie?"

"I'm better. I feel much much better."

"That's-that's just wonderful."

"Can I go put my stuff in my room?"

"Yea go ahead."

She seemed like nothing even happened. I walk down the familiar stairs, down to my door. I hesitate for a moment. With my eyes closed I take a deep breath. when I let it go, I open the door. and turn on the light.

My room had been painted, black, I've been wanted to do that. and I have new red bed sheets and pillows also there is new wood flooring and black furniture. A vanity table, dresser, a desk and chair, plus a dark red chair with a light for reading. And the last thing my eyes went to was the package on my bed.

I grabbed the note and read,

Dear Princess Kc,

I hope you like your new room. this is a present you are to wear tonight. I'll be there at 7.

Your charming prince,

Drake

I smile as I read and open the first big box. I pull out a beautiful white dress, it looks just like a princess dress. Then the next one is a pair of see-through heels and a picture of how to do my hair. at the bottom of the shoe box there is an envelope. I open it to see two tickets to a ball. every year there is an annual kings/queens ball. the tickets are very expensive, the ball is for an orphanage fundraiser. I almost scream I'm so excited.

Now it is 6:20,I just finished doing my hair now my mother is doing my make up. it takes her a full twenty minutes. the dress is zipped up and my shoes are put on.

"And there. your finished."

"Oh my god."

"Wait, your missing something."

"What am I missing?"

"Every princess needs a tiara." my mother takes out a small box and opens it to reveal a small red ruby studded tiara.

"It's so beautiful."

"For a beautiful princess."

"Thank you mommy"

"Your welcome."

It's 7:00 and there is a knock on my door.

My prince is here.

--------

Hey guys!

I hope your liking it!!

If your look at the picture above it shows you her room.(next chapter will have her outfit .so Check that out!

Anyways,i am currently starting a fanfic about Danisnotonfire am Amazingphil. the first chapter will be up soon. I will not post any more chapters of it until I finish this book.

Also I am going to do about 10-12 more chapters then end it. So be expecting the end.

Love you!!

Katy