Chapter 36 - #AskCalia

* Alia's POV *

I laugh. "Shut up!" I cover my face with my hands. He moves my hands from my face and kisses my forehead.

"I love you." he says. I kiss his cheek.

"I love you too." I reply.

"Do you wanna film a video?" He asks.

"At three in the morning?" I chuckle and shake my head. "I guess." I say.

"Let me just tweet out the hashtag #AskCalia. We can do a video of our relationship questions." He suggests. I shrug.

"Okay, I'll go change." I say and begin to stand up. He grabs my wrist and pulls me back next to him.

"You look fine!" He says, very seriously, looking me in the eyes. I nod and he sets up his equipment. We decide to start the video right away, as his fans have already tweeted a thousand times.

"Hi guys it's me Cameron, and today I am here with my beautiful, perfect, amazing, girlfriend Alia." He says and kisses my cheek. I kiss him lightly on the lips. "We decided to do a question and answer video about our relationship. So I'm going to go on twitter and read and answer some questions with Alia." He says. We both search through the hashtag when find a question.

"Aha! Here's one. How much do you love each other?" I read, looking at cam after I finish.

"I love her more than there are stars. I love her from here to the moon and back." Cam says. I smile and look at the ground.

"I love him to the edge of the universe and back." I smile and grab Cams hand.

"Next question is; what is your favorite thing to do together?" Cams questions.

"I love it when we get our time together or when we cook together." I say.

"Same." Is all he says.

"I like this next one, will you two ever get married?" I make sure to stress the 'ever'. "I don't know that's all up to Mr, Dallas. " I joke poking him in the side.

He smirks. "Of course we will, some day." He squeezes me closer to him.

"Mines even better than that one," cam smirks at the camera. "Do you plan on having any kids?" My eyes widen and I raise my eyebrows as my cheeks heat up and most likely turn a bright shade of pink. "I don't know will we?" He looks at my direction holding back a laugh.

"Excuse me! I don't know! I mean we might but we might not." I start to laugh and so does Cam. We answer a few more questions and then end the video.

After putting everything away we hear a door close and slow footsteps come from the guest room. A sleepy Hayes walks into the living room, shirtless an in only his boxers. He looks at us then goes to the kitchen. I shake my head and stand. I walk to the kitchen and wrap Hayes in a hug. I turn him around and look in his eyes. I set my has on his shoulders. He looks as if he has been crying. His eyes are red and swollen, his lips are slightly puffy, and he quietly sniffs.

"What's wrong darling?" I question him, quietly. He looks at the ground.

"S-she left me." He sniffs.

"Who?" I ask, confused.

"My girlfriend Misty. She said we would be together forever!" He sobs.

"Hayes, you have been asleep, are you sure it isn't a dream?" I say. He shakes his head.

"She sent me a text." His voice is hushed.

"It's 3:00am, are you sure? Bring me your phone." I state. He nods and leaves. Cam comes in moments later and hugs me.

"What's up?"

"Hayes thinks his girlfriend dumped him." I say.

"All I needed to know, I'll be up in my room sleeping. Join me when you are ready. " he says and leaves. Hayes returns and hand me his phone. I open it and look at his messages. Sure enough there is a text from Misty saying she's breaking up with him. I hug him.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper. "Lets hang out the rest of the night. Just me and you." I say and take him to the living room. I turn on his favorite show and go make us some food. Then we hang out for two more hours when he falls asleep around five. I cover him up with a blanket and kiss his head. I then go up to Cameron's room and crawl in his bed. I quickly drift to sleep.

-

A/N: sorry about this chapter I know it's bad

I feel bad for Hayes

Aren't Alia and Cam so cute?

Alia is going to be a good mom too, I can't wait

So I'm not going to have a Qotd today

It's 3am oops

I love Cam

That's all I have to say

Follow me on twitter (@Camscrxwn)

I cracked my iPod recently so I will be kind of busy saving up $200 for a new one

Blah

I'm gonna try and move the story on along quickly now sadly

I don't know If I will make a sequel to this book

Vote, follow, share, you know te drill!

Love you minions! -K💕