Lucario and Renamon

Lucario

Renamon

       As requested by

As requested by...me (Hue Hue)

The funny thing about these two is that they're both heavily popular within their respective franchises...Lucario with Pokemon, and Renamon with Digimon. I've never seen an episode of Digimon in my life, but I've learned enough about Renamon through YouTube videos, fanfictions, etc. Overall, if Renamon were a Pokemon...she'd have to be one of my favorites, probably, like, one of my top three. Everything about her design is just flat out cool, and she's definitely something that I can really enjoy when looking visually at a ship.

The funny thing is, in the time span revolving around the whole "Death Battle" with Screw Attack on these two creatures...my friends and I jokingly considered these two to be a better ship than battling foes...and, ever since then...these two have become one of my all time favorite supported cross-over ships ever! However, I'd much rather see a Pokemon other than Lucario being shipped with Renamon...solely because, again, he's just sort of...seen in a way that doesn't really correlate too well with me...but, in the end, this ship is definitely really good! And, again, if Renamon was a Pokemon...It's have to be up there with my love for Mew and Mewtwo. Just...so cool XD.

Rating: 19/20. I couldn't find a lot of fanart...but, you can enjoy what I've mustered up 😂. (By the way...there were lots of fanart pics, but I limit the ones I obtain by if their appropriate, and if they're a legitimate piece of art and not stick figures.)

Hehe, as always...I love you guys sooooooo much! Hehe, I'd just tuck you all in at night if I could...

And, to all of you who have been requesting, thank you SOOO much! I'll have your guys' requests done soon...currently, I'm working on other chapters...and, believe it or not, these little opinion/rating thing takes a long time to do.