Dreary Dream

Jack's POV

      I was in a pitch black room. I couldn't see anything. I felt as if I was floating. In an instant, a green light illuminated beneath my feet. The light split in four different directions, before lighting up a green and brown to my left, purple and white to my right, dark blue and ocean blue behind me, and color shifting circle in front of me.

Beyond that one figure stood on each circle. The figure in front of me spoke suddenly. 

"Our world is in peril. As we speak it is being burned to cinders. You must find us. But not alone. Never go alone, as you never know what is beyond your familiar surroundings. But you must also realize that it won't be easy. You must take your admirer to ensure that you be kept from harm's way. Travel to our regions, and prove your worth so we know that it is truly the heroes of this realm. You must awaken now. We need you two."

A million questions flew around my head like freshly hatched butterflies. I opened my mouth to ask something, when a bloodcurdling scream ripped through the air.  "Goodbye for now, Jack." As the figures started to disappear, my body started rocking back and forth in a frantic motion. All of a sudden a familiar voice pierced through my confusion. "JACK!" To be continued...