Awakening Experience

Mark's POV

As I pulled Jack along through the smoky cloud, a loud explosion could be heard behind us. I panicked, and tugged harder, practically yanking his arm out his socket. He yelped but I continued. All of a sudden, I felt weird. Feeling dizzy, I closed my eyes. Upon opening them again, I freaked out. 

I found myself in a completely world. As far as the eye could see, it was just fields of this strange flower that looked like skinny champagne glasses. 

From behind me, Jack's voice startled me. "What the hell?", he practically screamed. 

"Shut up, Jack! God you scared me shitless!" I spoke. Jack blushed a little, and tried to hide his face.

"Now that we're safe, what were you talking about earlier?" He just stared at me with a confused look on his face. "What was right?" I demanded, with a hint frustration laced in as I spoke.

"Oh!" he piped up. "I had the strangest dream-" he was cut off as a hulking beast that looked like a giant dog pounced atop Jack. I screamed rushing forward to aid him. 

As he struggled to remove the monster off of his skinny chest, Jack screamed out. Suddenly, his eyes glistened like a gorgeous sapphire. From the earth, two crystalline structures impaled into the hound's chest covering Jack in a black sand, instead blood. Upon realization, I concluded that they pillars were indeed transparent crystals, a beautiful shade of green.

Without a second to waste, Jack decided  to start glowing with a bright white light. Just as fast as it started, the light faded. Jack floated slowly back down to the earth landing on his feet. What I saw took my breath away. To be continued...