A quirk stolen

"Umm, Yamada-sensei? You seem to of fallen asleep on your desk."

Hizashi lifted his head up to see Uraraka, one of the hero course students.
"Oh, erm, sorry Ochaco. It does seem that I slept through first quarter." Hizashi said awkwardly.

He lifted his head more to see that all of the desks were occupied, and waiting for him to teach them English.
Hizashi blushed and jumped up to the board.

"Ok class, open your English books to chapter 1." He said scribbling his name on the board in sloppy handwriting.

*timeskip to after class because I can*

Ok. Got through my first class of the day. Hizashi thought to himself.
"Luckily, it was my only class for today, so I'll grade their work and head home, maybe all this Aizawa stuff will blow over by then." He whispered to himself.

*another timeskip to after grading because I can*

As Hizashi was walking to his small apartment, he heard chuckling from an alley;
Oh no, maybe it's a villain. Might as well start my rounds now.
Hizashi turned the corner and saw a man in a dark purple cloak hovering over an old lady.
"Hand over that damn purse, bitch! Don't make me kill you!" The villain yelled.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Hizashi said preparing to use his quirk. Only to find, he couldn't.
"What did you do to my quirk...?" Hizashi said nervously.

"I stole it. It really is a nice quirk, isn't it?" The villain said with a dark smirk on his face.
The villain planted his feet into the ground, and opened it mouth. Hizashi's eyes widened.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!" The villain screeched, knocking Hizashi into a wall, unconscious.

"This quirk is very useful. Maybe I'll keep it." The villain said walking away.

Oh noooo. Looks like Hizashi is quirkless, for now.