Absolute Silence

(I'm sorry for the wait guys, School is killing me.)

(Song: Idontwannabeyouanymore by: Billie Eilish."

        Shota miserably banged his head against his desk feeling like a depressed door. He couldn't do any work or focus on any little thing.
        He groaned as he picked his head up, running his hands through his unruly, black hair.

         "Fuck it, I'm blasting sad music till my ears bleed or I die, whichever comes first." He mumbled to himself, turning around to face the small speaker on a bookshelf behind his desk.

——timeskip brought to you by Shinsou's eyebags—

       Hizashi sat in his office messily grading English papers.
        Dammit Bakugo, stop saying "fuck" in your essays!
        He lifted his sore neck up when he heard his favorite song being blasted through the wide hallways of U.A.

"If teardrops, could be bottled."
"There'd be swimmin' pools, filled by models."
   "Told 'that tight dress, is what makes you,
       A whore."
         "If I love you, was a promise."
            "Would you break it, if you're honest?"

          Hizashi hummer the lyrics to himself, lulling his eyes shut even though he was walking down the tile hallways.

"Tell the mirror, what you know she's heard before:
    "I, don't, wanna, be, you... anymore..."

     Hizashi opened his eyes, realizing the last line, wasn't only sung by Billie Eilish.
    His eyes widened at the sight of Shota, sitting on his desk, head in hands, as he sang to himself. The words rolling off his tongue beautifully.

      "Shota, you're voice is absolutely beautiful." Hizashi said, awestruck.
        Shota snapped his head up, staring at the man in front of him.

       "Fuuuuuuck."