Dreams into reality

Aizawa opened his eyes to see Mic, standing on the edge of a cliff, his hair was down from its usual parakeet like appearance and was in a small bun on the back of his head, small strands of his hair flew around his head like autumn leaves.

     "Hey Zashi' what are you d-doing...?" Aizawa said using the nickname he rarely uses.
He couldn't hear his own voice, he was mute compared to the wind around him, if he couldn't hear himself, Zashi' couldn't possibly have heard him.
     "Zashi! Yamada!" Aizawa screamed as loud as he possibly could.
      "I can help you!" Shota said sorrowfully.

      Hizashi turned around to face him, shook his head, and fell off the cliff into the unknowing ditch below him.
     Shota screamed and found himself sobbing
     "Zashi'!! F-fuck! Zashi' no!" He screamed into the plain before him.

*he wakes up*

     "Uh, Shota w-what are you doing in here? Are you ok...?" Aizawa heard from above him.
     He looked up to see Hizashi looking down on him with red puffy eyes.
      Aizawa stared up at Hizashi and began to cry.

     "Umm. Why are you crying Shota?" Hizashi chuckled slightly, looking at his sorrowful friend.
    "Oh uh, n-nothing." Aizawa said looking at the ground, avoiding eye contact with his colleague.
    "No no, it's something. Just tell me what it is, dude." Hizashi responded.

    "I just had a bad dream, it doesn't matter." Aizawa glared.
     Hizashi rolled his eyes and sat down next to Shota on the hard ground of the shed.
    "Wow, you really can fall asleep anywhere. This has got to be the most uncomfortable floor my ass has ever had to sit on!" Hizashi laughed and looked back at Shota.

    "Shut up." Was all Aizawa said. But if you looked close enough, you could see the faintest smile resting upon his lips.
    Aizawa couldn't put his finger on it, but he felt different around Hizashi.
     His heart tugged a little every time Zashi' said Shota's name, a pink tint rested on his cheeks every time Hizashi laughed, or sang a song to himself, unaware that someone was smiling at every verse, becoming entranced at the sound of his voice.
      Even though Mic's quirk only makes his voice louder, he did have quite the singing voice.

      Shota hadn't realized quite how long he had been staring at Hizashi. When he came back to his senses, he realized that he and Zashi' had been staring at each other for quite a long time.
     Zashi's face was tinted pink and his eyes were dialated to the point where his pupils seemed to bulge out of his eye sockets.
     Shota didn't notice he was leaning towards Hizashi until their lips connected.

(A/N whoop whoop)