-13-

Over a week ago Rob surprised me with an extra plane ticket to American to tag along on his tour. And when I say surprised, I mean he caught me off guard.

That whole week I was dredging the idea of him leaving for that long. So when he took me out for lunch that day, I almost had a heart attack.

He seemed pleased at my reaction when I jumped up from the table, completely causing a scene, and engulfed him in the biggest hug. Followed by a million pecks on his red cheeks.

And today we were getting on our flight.

We got to the airport and made it past security and all that stuff. So we sat down to wait for our plane to board. We sat in silence as I stared out the big glass window viewing out to all the planes and open space.

  I felt a warm hand gently hold mine. I turned my head to see Rob lightly smiling at me, which turned into more of a nervous smile. "I'm glad you're here. I don't like traveling by myself" he said.

  I smirked and said, "Oh so you invited me that way if the plane went down you wouldn't die alone?".

  "WhAt nO" he yelped, tying not to laugh at my dark joke. Which of course I was joking.

  But then his eyes widened and he stared to stare into space, as if realizing that that could actually happen.

  His face was a little pale so I was getting worried. "Rob are you ok?" I said squeezing his hand.

  And with that he clocked back in, "What?—Yea. No. I'm good".

  "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you". 

  "It's fine. Just my anxiety getting the best of me. But yeah, that's why I bought you" he smirked, and brought our laced hands up to his cheek to rest his head.

  I rolled my eyes smirking back knowing he was joking. And at that moment our names were called to board the plane.

Srry this is a filler bc well..I need to post.
Just know yes I'm still continuing this.
Also I hit 4K!!
Have a lovely day/night, whenever ur reading this Ow0

-Author