Abayomi's back

Ancient Egyptian

Alex grabs the book as Ancksunamun and Jonathan walking around in a circle. Evie stayed behind guarding Deliah. When Alex cames back, for some reason her mind wasn't working she knew she was in shock but she didn't realize it was affecting her ability to read. Alex looks at his mother and knew what she was thinking, he gently touches her hand and Evie look at her son with teary eyes. 

"It's okay, I got this," Alex reassures her mother. A few seconds she nods and lets him do the work. She left bad because she wanted to help Deliah, she blamed herself for Deliah's death and right now she couldn't read some words to help her dear sister out. 

Back with Jonathan and Ancksunamun, they circle each other. Jonathan still had his hands up while Ancksunamun looks at him with a smirk. They begin fighting, Ancksunamun lands a punch on his face making Jonathan stumble back. 

Wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth, "is that all you got?" Jonathan asked making Ancksunamun's smirk grow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ardeth and his men were fighting the Anubis army. Both sides were clashing their swords trying to stab their enemies. Ardeth was holding the frontier, killing his opponent with one swing. Ardeth rides on his horse as he throws his sword and with his good aim he killed one of the jackals (Anubis warrior), Ardeth then grabs it out of the sand and continues to fight. Unfortunately, Ardeth was knocked out of his horse and was forced to fight on the ground. In the background, you could hear the swords hitting each other, men groaning as they're being stabbed. You could see both men dropping on the knees and then on the ground, dead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

As Jonathan and Ancksunamun continue to fight, she spots something and goes towards a statue. Seeing  Ancksunamun grabs two knives, Jonathan looks over to his sister and nephew, "hurry up, Alex," Jonathan says in worry. Ancksunamun looks over and sees Alex reading the book of the dead, while the reincarnation of crown princess Nefertiti was with her rival second princess Abayomi. Fearing that they might bring Abayomi back to life, Ancksunamun turns around and tries to kill the reincarnation crown prince Ramses. 

As Jonathan and Ancksunamun continue to fight, Alex was reading the book while Evie was holding Deliah's hand, praying that Alex's plan will work. Alex was about to finish but he came across a symbol he didn't know, so he turns to his mother for help. 

"Mom what does this mean?" Alex asked his mother. Evie looks at the book and completely blanked out, seeing his mother's expression Alex freaked out. If she didn't don't then that means Jonathan wouldn' either. But something in his told him to ask anyway, you may never know when Jonathan would surprise someone. 

"Uncle John, I don't know what this last symbol is," Alex shouts as he sees Ancksunamun swings her weapon to close to Jonathan's face. Jonathan was lucky enough to be able to dodge it without receiving a scratch. He slightly turns to where they were and sees Evie with a blank expression and Alex with a panic expression. If Evie didn't know then surely he wouldn't but then Jonathan shook his head, this wasn't time to feel down. Deliah needed his help so he had to try.

"What does it look like?" Jonathan asked his nephew as Ancksunamun walks towards his. 

"It's.... a bird..... a stork" Alex replies moving his arms up and down, trying to show his uncle. Jonathan looks at Alex with a happy face, "I know that one! I know that one," however before he could tell Alex, Ancksunamun grabs Jonathan by his throat. 

"Then what is it?" Alex shouted back. 

"Amenophis," Jonathan replied as he holds Ancksunamun's hand from stabbing him. Alex looks down with a smile, "that's it." As Alex begins reading the black book again suddenlt a bright golden glow appears in front of him and Evie. Coming out of her blank expression Evie looks down with eyes wide.