Chapter 18 - Internship Arc Part 2

After receiving random coordinates sent from midoriya to me and Todoroki we found him and Iida fighting in a back alley way.. Why there? Because of the hero killer stain

Me and Todoroki rushed in to find Midoriya paralyzed and Hero killer stain about to kill Lida, Me and todoroki both shot our fire and dark fire out at him.

"Midoriya!" I Yelled Todoroki cutting in before i could continue. "You need to give more details next time, we were almost too late to stop this guy" He said holding up his scroll

"Todoroki? (L/n)? You too! How'd you get here?!" Iida asked us on the ground also paralyzed.

"How we got here? Good question" I said to him confidently.

"It wasn't too hard to figure out luckily.. Next time send more than just your specific location... But your not one to send your location for no reason are you?"

Todoroki said freezing the ground under and spiking Midoriya up.

"So we figured you were in trouble and asking for help!"

I'be had a battle against a villain once but i wasn't fully prepared yet.. Hero killer stain looked at me. "Your his daughter... And darkener's daughter he said"

He looked me in the eyes and licked his lips... "So.. I need to get you immobilized first!"

My eyes widened, I jumped in the air his sword just barely scratching my foot, Not enough to get any blood out of it. Todoroki's eyes widened too, He ran over to catch me. "Pro heroes will be here any minute!"

Todoroki then made the immobilised heroes slide down on an ice ramp towards and behind him.. "But you wont be taking anymore lives hero killer" He said with his fire ready.

"Todoroki!" Midoriya yelled worriedly and I looked over towards him. "You can't let that guy get your blood... I think he controls his enemies actions by swallowing it! thats how he got us"

Midoriya explained his quirk to us to his full extent.. No wonder the guy keeps blades with him.. Hero killer lunged at me, throwing a knife that cuts my face, he pulled my collar up to him so fast licking the blood from my face... "H..How!"

Hero killer stain jumped up and went for Todoroki but he blocked it with his ice. "No!" Todoroki yelled looking at me immobilized on the floor.

"She's the strongest one here! Worthy of possibly killing me.. I had to take her out first" The hero killer yelled... He got close to licking todoroki's blood since he also threw a knife at Todoroki.

"Stop it.. This isn't your fight!" Iida tried to plead with Todoroki to stop. and all i could think of at that moment which was how stupid Iida was being. "Your taking ingeniums name now? How strange.. The ingenium i knew never had that look in his face"

Iida's eyes widened and then Midoriya started moving his fingers, I looked over noticing.. "Watch out!" Midoriya said attacking the hero killer forcing him back with his quirk? Wow! He's learned to control it more.

"I'm not sure how but i'm able to move now!" He yelled.

So he has a time limit? Wait... No.. "No.. He should be the second last one free!" The injured pro hero on the ground told us.

It was explained now that it went by blood type.. Seeing as i'm out of commission right now.. We have to hold until pro's arrive... Todoroki knew this but Midoriya wants to fight since Todoroki's lost a lot of blood already...
I saw Iida start to cry then he closed his eyes, Must be reliving some old memories.. I wish I could relive old memories of my mum but all I have of them aren't good memories.. Especially when i heard that phone call.

Todoroki shot fire at the hero killer then he shot some ice, wait.. no, I watched as the hero killer stain was about to slice Todoroki's arm off.

"TODOROKI!" me and midoriya both yelled at the same time.. The emotion in my voice was going crazy... I can't move! As much as I struggle my body just won't... Iida got up.. He sped over and saved Todoroki using his quirk.. "RECIPROO BURRRSSST" he said saving Todoroki's life.. I smiled knowing that he was safe... "I wont let the two of you shed anymore blood from me" Lida said..

"Someone must teach you a lesson"

I was angry now...

"You're crazy!" I yelled at him.. But lida cut me off saying that he was right... The hero on the ground tried to stop Todoroki from fighting for him same with Midoriya.. Todoroki was fighting..
He looked deep in making some sort of strategy... Midoriya could move again and he ran over to help.. Him and Lida jumped up and at that moment i could move again too.. I saw those two jumping up... Iida jumped up kicking the hero killer in the face and Midoriya jumped up punching the hero killer in the face.

Getting up i ran next to Todoroki holding onto his arm... "Go guys" Todoroki said quietly...