Chapter 22 - The Pool!

"Hey (L/N) Me and Kaminari were thinking we should get permission to go to the pool!" Mineta came up to me, He was more like asking if i would go to ask with him.

"Huh? Oh," I rolled my eyes before continuing. "You overheard the girl talking about it didn't you" I said my face serious as ever Kaminari and Mineta were starting to freak out about it. They sighed. "Please don't tell... We'll get Midoriya to help us out and say we're doing endurance training!"

Kaminari answered my question with another basically, I walked away, "I won't tell don't worry" I wouldn't tell.. I would just tell the girls to wear the U.A Swimsuits.
I decided to listen in on Mineta, Kaminari and Midoriya talking to mr Aizawa about booking the pool for Endurance training.

I listened in on their conversation trying to hold back laughing, I saw mr Aizawa turn his head my way to look through the window I was watching in and I quickly turned back and scattered.

Time skip - The pool

We were at the pool now and me and all the girls were already there, We saw Kaminari and Mineta run in worried about the whole class being here and freaking out about them being here, They looked at all of us girls stretching in our school suits, All the girls including me were playing around in the pool since we had requested to play around instead of endurance training like them.
I was being cautious about where I was at the time, Kaleb came over and cannon balled right next to me, I freaked out and covered my face falling under fully, I managed to swim back up and I stared at him with an angry expression.

"What.. Was.. That.. For!" I yelled at him pouting.

"Hey you shouldn't be goofing off" Kaminari and Mineta yelled Standing at the side near me... I had hopped out of the pool to rest up for a bit standing at the edge kinda zoned out

"Heeey (L/N)" I heard the voice of Ashido behind me, I turned around to look at her. "Oh hey whats u--" Before I could finish she pushed me into the pool, Closing my eyes I prepared to hit the water but when I did I felt two arms wrap around me. Opening my eyes slowly I looked up to see Todoroki smiling at me.

Blushing I turned my head away, "What was that for Ashido!" I complained to her folding my arms. Todoroki helped me out of the pool and then Lida proposed the the boys have a friendly race.

All the boys got ready to have a race and Yaoyorozu asked if we could help out, All the girls went to the sidelines and stood there watching.. No one's even touching the water! That's cheating. Bakugo, Midoriya and Todoroki were lining up to have the final race, Yaoyorozu started to count everyone down.

"On the count of three!" She shouted

"One..." She said the suspense probably killing all of those 3.

"Twooo!"

"Three! Begin!" Yaoyorozu shouted They dived into the water and When they dived they face planted into the water. "It's 5 pm your authorized pool time is already over.. Hurry up and go home"

Everyone was complaining about it and then Mr Aizawa got more serious scaring everyone completely out of their minds. "Are you questioning me?" He asked with red eyes. 'Not at all mr Aizawa' Everyone said at once.

We all started leaving and ended up going back home.. Todoroki walked me home like he normally does and of course my dad was upset i came home with Todoroki but why do i care what he thinks? I got a call from Kaleb, "Hey sleepover at mine?" He asked me.

"This is so sudden but sure!" I replied back to him. He sent me his address and i made my way to his house, It was big but not as big as mine or Todoroki's.
Knocking on the door, It opened and I entered inside his house.. It was decorated so beautifully. I walked in to be greeted by Kaleb. "Hey! My parents aren't home right now.. If they were they'd be going crazy i have a girl over" He nervously laughed holding the back of his head.

We played a few games for most of the night in his lounge room and I ended up falling asleep there on the floor, I woke up in a bed tucked in still in my clothes from yesterday. I looked at my phone.

Missed calls from - Dad

I opened my messages from my dad.

'Come home right now!'

'Where are you!'

'Thats it! Tomorrow morning i'm checking where your phone is at and going to that location'

Oh god..

I heard a knock on the door and then I heard Kaleb answer it.. I ran down stairs and saw my dad standing there. "Why are you at a boys place.."

"Dad we did nothing! I swear! We were just hanging out"

He growled lowly at Kaleb and grabbed me taking me back home.. I mouthed to Kaleb 'I'm sorry'...