epilogue

epilogue

on the 14th friday, asia decided she would postpone going to university by a year so she could travel the world with calum.

on the 15th friday, calum took asia to travel round the us with his band.

on the 20th friday, they returned to london. that was the day they went public. most of the fans knew anyway, it didn't bother them because they could see how happy calum was.

on the 21st friday, a week after they went public, asia took a severe anxiety attack due to threatening tweets. calum made her feel better by cuddling and whispering sweet nothings in her ear, later on they made love for the first time.

on the 36th friday, ashton, luke, michael, calum and asia all flew back home to australia. it was asia's first time in the land down under and calum showed her everywhere.

on the 36th thursday, asia celebrated christmas with calum and his family. they had drunk sex that night.

on the 37th wednesday, the band and asia went to a new year's eve party with a bunch of their old friends. asia kissed calum she the bells rang. then she pecked ashton, michael and luke, just to piss calum off. they had angry sex that night.

on the 44th thursday, it was their first valentine's day together. calum got asia a promise ring. asia called him lame, but secretly, she loved it.

on the 50th sunday, calum and asia broke up after a huge fight. calum had been caught walking into a hotel with some tall blonde. asia saw it in a newspaper and immediately overreacted. she blamed ben for he trust issues, calum blamed him too.

on the 51st saturday, after a week of not talking, calum appeared at asia's door, a bunch of red roses in his hand. they apologised to each other and calum explained that it was just a girl he met at a club who happened to be staying in the same hotel as them, so he walked her in.

on the 58th saturday, the couple celebrated their one year anniversary. both of them admitted that they never thought they would last this long. it seemed as if the doubts that showed at the start of the relationship deteriorated as time went on. they were strong, they were infinite.

on their second anniversary, asia and calum decided to buy a flat together. asia needed somewhere to stay while she was at uni and calum had the money. both their names were on the lease but the income was mostly from calum. it was a small flat in central london with white walls and wooden floors. asia got help decorating from ashton's girlfriend and mandy (who she was still very good friends with) while calum painted with mikey, ash and luke. it took 6 months from their anniversary to buy the place and then get everything ready.

on their fourth anniversary, asia and calum, both 22, got engaged. calum did it at some fancy restaurant in front of his family, her family, the band and their girlfriends. of course asia said yes.

on july 19th 2019, asia cicinelli became asia hood. they had a beautiful white wedding with red roses. mandy, julia (ashton's girlfriend) and mali were her bridesmaids, and ash, luke and mikey were the groomsmen.

on september 23rd 2020, asia gave birth to a beautiful little girl named lexi. she had calum's eyes and skin tone, asia's hair colour and nose. lexi hood was the most beautiful baby the couple had ever seen. that day was the day that the couple didn't love each other most in the world. they had a baby girl now and they loved her.

maybe meeting in mcdonalds at 1am is not so lame.

// the most horrible, awkward, terrible, crappy, short epilogue ever to been made. but i will post an a/n later now that this is done!! //