STEP OFF MAH HO HO HO

Konichiwa, minna! Roxie here with Chapter 2 of Reality's Illusion~! I know that that is Garry from the RPG game Ib, but this is NOT a crossover. Let's just pretend that we don't know who that is and hold our fangirls in for later. Anyway, in the last chapter, the two Yukimuras went to the park, but the expedition didn't go as planned. Prepare yourselves. Because shit's about to go down. Enjoy~!

~Naruto~Naruto~Naruto~Naruto~

~With Yūto before Y/N met Mr. Tall, Dark, and Creepy~

Yūto's POV

We were getting close to the park's new addition, which was somewhere in the back of it, when I had a gut feeling that something was wrong. I turned around, hoping to see the adorable face of Y/N, but was greeted with the eerie silence of the forest.

At first I brushed it off as a joke, telling
Y/N to knock it off and come out. Then when she didn't jump out to scare me, I got worried.

I ran back in the direction we came from, hoping that she wasn't abducted or worse. Thinking that way only made my heart sink into my stomach. I started to run faster, calling her name and looking through trees and bushes. Annoyingly, I had to pause to catch my breath.

I mentally cursed my small lung capacity and looked up from the tree I was leaning on. To my surprise and horror, I was surrounded by completely different trees than I was used to and no Y/N.

My heart rate started to quicken as I started to hyperventilate. Where the hell could she be?! She was right behind me a few minutes ago and then it's like she suddenly vanished.

Did someone take her while we were walking? No, I would've heard something if that happened. Maybe she wandered off, it wasn't rare of her to. But even then we were still in the park. Maybe she's still there?!

Hope started to rise in my chest as I stretched before running off towards where I thought the park is. I couldn't have gone that far, right?

With a clear head and my mind set on finding my baby sister, my legs carried me in what I hope is the right direction.

~Time skipeu brought to you byyy RAMEN!~

After a half an of aimlessly running in a random direction, I couldn't help but notice that I seemed to run past the same tree every few seconds. The weird thing was that it seemed to sway back and forth, as if it were caught up in a song.

I reached my hand out to touch it, and yelped as a high-pitched screech sounded in my ears and rebounded off the trees as soon I grazed it. A few images flashed through my mind at max speed, making my head pound fiercely and making it hard to think straight. I opened my mouth and let out a pained scream, though I couldn't hear over the sound and the unbearable pain in my head.

I briefly saw a pretty white haired lady with green eyes cradling a baby in her arms. A black haired man with blue eyes like mine and Y/N's, except his were lighter, stood off to the side with a prideful smile painted across his lips. And a small child hid behind the man's back but stuck his black haired head out through the man's arm with a curious face. The next image I saw was a black and blue mansion burning down along with several other small houses surrounding it. A long black haired man with black eyes dressed in red stood in front of the destruction and opened his mouth and said something, but no sound came out. His gaze caught that of the same boy carrying the small bundle, but he diverted his attention back to the ashes.

After that, the images showed the boy collapsing in front of a large gate with two guards that immediately saw them. The scene flashed to a blonde man escorting the children to a small house, when the images suddenly stopped and my world was shrouded in darkness. Even so, the screeching and the migraine still raged on.