REEEEEAAAAAD MY MINNNIIIONS REEEEAAAAAD (A/N)

HIIIIIIIII my lovely little Petals, Roxie here with my first story, Reality's Illusion! I am SO pumped for this thing! I have ALWAYS had a passion for writing things like stories, poems, songs, heck even writing assignments my teachers always gave me! I suppose you could say that it's my hobby.

So, I have a plan for this entire thing already forming in my head. Don't be alarmed that I added an OC, he is simply here for comedic purposes but also for the storyline, y'know? I'll let you take a guess at which Yukimura attracts what gender. HOWEVER, I do have a little treat for my fellow life forms that are as straight as a bendy straw. (Meaning you can be straight one day and the next your sexuality is all over the place like a bendy straw being twisted.)

The females are not love interests (except maybe Sakura, Hinata, or Temari if you would like) but I can write little scenarios and oneshots for your desired kunoichi! It can be anything ranging from fluff, to angst, or even smut! Just request one on THIS PAGE ONLY. Any on chapters or other A/N's are a big HECK NO.

HOWEVER, any hateful comments or insults will NOT be tolerated. If you have to criticize my writing, let it be in the form of giving me tips of how to improve it. This is what you should NOT do "B*tch you can't even use proper grammar so you can't become a writer!" Or "Your writing sucks how about you just leave WattPad!!!" You SHOULD do this "Hey. I'm sorry but that's not how you do it. Good try though!" Or something along those lines, and be sure to give me suggestions and tips for writing improvement!

DISCLAIMER: I, RoxiePoxie00, do NOT own Naruto or you! Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishmoto, and YOU belong to yourself. Many of the photos I use will most likely not be mine, and the credit should go to the rightful owner, whoever they may be.

Now with that out of the way, here is a guide hat will help you with this particular fanfic. If you are not new to fanfiction, then you know the drill. For those of you who don't, let me show you the way young mortal.:

Y/N: Your Name
Y/M/N: Your Middle Name
Y/N/N: Your Nickname
Y/B/D: Your Birth Day (Minus The Year)
Y/F/C: Your Favorite Color
S/F/C: Second Favorite Color
L/F/C: Least Favorite Color
F/A: Favorite Animal
F/F: Favorite Food
F/D: Favorite Drink
F/S: Favorite Snacks
B/F/N: Best Friend's Name
M/N: Mother's Name
F/N: Father's Name

With all of that aside, I wish you guys a good day, afternoon, or night. Until next time~