ch 12: The secret

Josh's POV

I woke on the couch with Jaime on the floor we fell asleep playing fortnight. He's still asleep and my mom went to work early so it's just us, I went to the kitchen got a glass of water and then I got an idea  I walked back over to Jaime and threw water on his face from when he got me last time he sat up and looked around "you.are.so annoying" He got up and rolled his eyes at me "paybacks a glass of sweet happiness" I smirked and went to my room to call Hailey.

Josh-j Hailey: h

J: hello babe

H: hey handsome

J: what you doing today

H: nothing, just relaxing at home today and finna get in the shower why?

J: you wanna come over?

H: is Jaime gonna be there?

J: yeah... Why?

H: because I don't want it to be awkward for him

J: he can invite Amelia

H: wait.. I thought they broke up?

J: no they didn't,  but are you coming or nah

H: yeah, ill be there in 20

J: bye beautiful

H: haha bye Jay Jay
I then hung up and yelled for Jaime he came running and panting"yes yes where's the fire?" He said looking annoyed "I just wanted to say Hailey coming over and you should invite Amelia" he then smiled "sounds like a plan" he said and left.

*********
Jaime's POV

When I got to the kitchen I called Amelia.

Jamie:j A:Amelia

J: hey sexy

A: hey babe

J:  do you want to come over Josh's house?

A: whose all gonna be there

J: Me, Josh, Hailey and the guys

A: yeah ig

J: ig?

A: I mean I was gonna get in the shower right now for about 2 hours lol

J: what are you gonna wear?

A: cr-

J: no ma'am you are not wearing a croptop

A: what?  Why?

J: because I said your not

A: Jaime are you kidding me?

J: what did you just call me?

A: Jaime.

J:  that is not my name, my name for you is daddy, babe, papi,or baby don't call me by my first name

A: 😂😂😂ok daddy😏

J: that's better,  see you when you get here bye princess

A: bye papi

*************
No ones POV
"So who wants to play smash/pass" Trey asked from the kitchen and there were alot of me's and I do's. "Who wants to go first" Jaime asked "I will" Noah said raising his hand "Trey smash/pass beyonce.. Rihanna" "Bey" Trey said laughing "ok... Jai smash/pass Ariana G.... Hailey S" Trey asked Jaime "Ari duhh she got a big a-" He then got hit by Amelia on the arm "what" He asked innocently "Hailey smash/pass Chris brown.... August alsina" Jaime asked Hailey "August" She said looking at her phone "Amelia smash/pass usher.... Trey Songz" "Usher" She said shyly "josh smash/pass Selena G.... Ciara" She asked Josh "Ciara" he said smirking "Noah smash/pass mariah C... Katy Perry" "Mariah" at the end of more games and drinking and eating Trey and Noah went home but Amelia and Hailey stayed a bit longer.

Oooooooooooooo
Josh's POV

Hailey and I were on my bed watching T.V and cuddling I was playing with her hair and she fell asleep ik I should wake her up but she looks so beautiful I just stare at her for a few more minutes before I fall asleep too.

*********
Jaime's POV
Amelia and I were sitting in my bed I was laying with my hands behind my head and Amelia was straddling me with her head on my chest. "Babe?" She asked "yes princess" I kissed her hair "do you love me?" I looked down at her and she looked up "of course I do why?" She shakes her head "Baby you can tell me anything" she looked like she was about to cry "hey what's wrong tell me what's wrong" I sat up with her in my lap and she just started crying "my parents said I can't see you anymore" I sighed "why?" She cuddled close to me and I looked at her beautiful big brown eyes "they said your a bad influence" They don't even know me. "How? They don't even know me" She shrugged "Idk but maybe you should meet them and show them who you really are" I nodded "ok, if it makes you happy" She smiled and kissed me and then my phone rang. Dad was face timing me. I answered.
j: Jaime d:dad p: papa

J: hi dad 👋

D: hey jai man hows it going?

J: great how's the honeymoon

D:  it's fantastic we had a picnic on the Eiffel Tower. And whose with you?

J: it's Amelia.

D: oh. Jai I think she's sleepy

J: ik but she just won't go to sleep. 😂😂😂

D: 😂😂😂 hi Amelia

A: Amelia hi Mr. McCann

D: call me Justin I'm not old to be a mister 😂😂😂

A: Amelia will do. 😂😂😂 but I'm soo tired

D: get some sleep

A: ok bye

D: hey jai,  this one's a keeper

J:  I know I love her so much

D: you do?

J: yeah I do

D: papa want to see you

P: hey buddy

J: hi papa

P: how ya doin

J: I'm great,  but Amelia and I had and argument last week.

P:  about?

J: a girl kissed me and she thought I was cheating on her

P: were you?

J: no of course not

P: treat her well shes a sweet young lady

J: ik papa😄

P: well we have to get going but I'll see you in 2 weeks ok? I love you and so does your dad

J: I love you guys too

End convo
After talking with my parents I looked down at Amelia to see she was asleep on my chest with her arm around my waist. I kissed for forehead "goodnight princess" She smiled in her sleep. I had to go get a glass of water. When I was in the kitchen I saw Josh come downstairs "hey man" He whispered "hey" He looked a mess "where's Amelia?" He asked "Asleep" He nodded "so is hailey" He smiled really big "you really like her don't you" I asked him while taking a sip of my water "yeah" he said and sat down at the table. I smiled "do you like Amelia" I looked at him "no" I said seriously "he looked confused "Why?" He asked "Because I love her, I think she's the one" He looked at me weirdly "how do you know" I smiled "you'd be asleep by the time I'm finished talking"I laughed and so did he. "Hailey is.... Incredible I love her man" I smiled "have you told her?" She looked down "yeah" He smiled "what did she say" She said she loves me too and that she's...... Pregnant"

***********
Cliffhanger
Sorry guys I had to but ill update soon so... Be ready

-marshmello