1.

"Okay class, please line up single file, we'll be heading out to the bus now." Mrs. Wubscher said, getting up from her desk. 

I got up from my seat and followed everyone up to the door. Of course no one would do single file, and the teacher knew that. But why tell us anyways, its just a waste of breath, old woman. We walked down the hallway, and I was still surprised we were actually going somewhere. We stopped going on field trips since Middle school. And when Mrs. Wubsher said we'd be going off on a trip in the ocean, everyone literally gasped. Gasped.

One thing that sucked was that I hated everyone in my class.

They were all 'popular' or stuck up cake eaters. I for one was not popular, or rich. I didn't fit in the class, and yet I was assigned to it anyways. Didn't the people who make your schedule notice how one of them was the odd one out?

We exited the school and a couple of boys in front of me started pushing each other to get on the bus first. It wasn't violent, but it was still pretty foolish. One person won't take all the back seats of the bus, you know.

When the blondie socked the brownie in the stomach, he ran up the bus's steps and the brownie came after him, cursing him out. The blondie was Brendan, and brownie was Taylor. Both popular idiots. Just because of their god worthy looks.

I climbed up the stairs and sat next to Odd Olly since he was the only one who wasn't sitting next to someone. He had red curly hair, lots of freckles, and buck teeth. Along with the cliche large nerdy glasses. He thought they were still in style. I sighed, moving myself as far to the edge of the seat I could.

At least Olly didn't try to strike up a conversation.

The bus pulled up next to a beach house, and it looked worn from all the sea salt and wind. "Alright everyone, we've arrived, please be on your best behavior." Mrs. Wubscher said, stepping down the bus steps first. I flew from my seat and scrambled down the steps first, to avoid being pushed out.

It was pretty warm out, and I regretted wearing skinny jeans and a long sleeve instantly. I pulled my hair up into a bun. It was the least I could do to keep myself from getting a heat stroke. When everyone got off the bus with only a couple bruises on some of them, we made our way towards where some small boats were. We're going to go inside two seater boats? 

I groaned as we stopped next to them, and a man with a Hawaii styled shirt came out of the beach house. "Hello, and welcome! My name is Dan." He said, smiling wide. You better be smiling, your the one being paid to do this. "You'll be going out boating for a couple of hours in these boats," he motioned to them. "Your teacher will be the guide, so please listen and follow her closely to avoid any problems."

Dan went up to the first boat, as the teacher started calling pairs. I saw the people being paired, and the more people went, the smaller the choices of who I'd be with would be.

"Kally and Reckson." Mrs. Wubscher said causing me to call out. Reckson? Reckson wasn't the guy to hang out with. He was kind of scary in my opinion. He wore black skinnie jeans, a black shirt, and was covered in tattoos. "Do we have a problem, Kally?" She asked, raising her brows.

"N-no." I stuttered, shuffling over to Dan who was holding the boat out for us to climb in. I slipped a couple times on the way down, and before I even got into the boat, my converse were soaked. When I got onto the boat, I wobbly sat down. If you couldn't tell, I wasn't one to go onto water much.

Reckson got on with ease, and I couldn't help but frown. Dan handed us some paddles, and I grabbed one. Reckson started to paddle forward, so the next boat could get in. I wasn't sure what to do, so I started to do what he was doing. There were a lot of splashes, and I didn't seem to be helping.