Have You Heard Of Us? - Chapter 3

Chapter 3- Eliza

Shit! The bus had broken down even though I was a block away from school. Deciding I was better off running to school then waiting a whole 20 minutes for the bus to come back to life. Yes the bus is alive, ALL things have feelings! I’m weird, I know, you’ll get used to it. Luckily I had run a whole 3 km before this day so I had no problem running to school. I was only a couple meters away from the entrance when first bell rang. I didn’t have time to go to my locker, but it seemed like Nathan had time to start snogging when he thought no one else was looking….who was he kissing? Alexis?! But I thought he liked Mahima?! This dude has some serious explaining to do!!!

That would be talked about later, right now I was already late for homeroom. Running the rest of the way to homeroom.

“Eliza Kilam?”

“HERE!”…I said bursting into the classroom. Finally.

“Where were you?” Sam trying to be quiet…but not succeeding at all.

“Bus….broke….down” I managed to say.

“Smart girl” Alexis said.

“What do we have first?” I asked. Hoping it wasn’t Math. Wasn’t in the mood for it.

“Maths” Sam replied calmly. Really?! What did I do wrong to Karma?!

“What?” Sam asked.

“Jake” I said groaning even more. It was obvious that I liked him, everyone knew it…except for Jake….thank God.

“Oooh la la” Both Sam and Alexis teased. I could feel myself going red, including having breathing difficulties, but not because the bus broke down….

Hearing the foot steps everywhere, I discovered that the bell must of gone, I must of zoned out. I had to catch Nathan, or as Sam said, ‘Nate’, she had a MASSIVE crush on him. I could see Nathan in the distance, time for investigator Eliza to do her business!

“Nathan Mutat! Stop your ass this instance! I have some investigating to do!”

“Eliza? Hey! Where were you this morn-“

Yeah, I was pulling him into a random room, get over it. This was private stuff that Mahima didn’t need to hear this.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

“Oh calm ya balls, you don’t deserve this bootay so did even think about it!”

“Well then, what’s up sexy lady!” he said smirking.

“Don’t you call me that you douche bag! I saw you kissing Alexis! I thought you liked Mahima! What are you doing?! Don’t you care for Mahima at all?!” I snapped.

“Fudge Sticks! You saw that!?” he asked running his hands through his hair.

“No, I saw it through a magic ball. OF COURSE I saw it you idiot!” I shouted throwing my hands around frantically.

“Okay! No need to be sarcastic about it! And I was only doing it because I knew Mahima didn’t like me in that type of way, so THAT was my way of letting it all out!” he said raising his voice a little.

“OKAY! But take it out on someone else! Not on someone in our friendship group! Now Lexi is gonna be pissed!” I said sinking on top of one of the desks.

“I know! I wasn’t thinking! Just leave it!” he said turning around so that his back faced me.

“Whatever, as long as you talk to Mahima about this, because I don’t want to be the one to tell her that you were kissing Alexis. Its not cool Nathan. I’m off to math.” I said walking off.

“No, Eliza wai-“ but I had already slammed the door in his face.

Talk to the door Nathan. Talk to the door. Shit! I had to sit with Jake now! BE COOL!