Chapter 7

Previously on Monroe's Anatomy...

"No you didnt. You, Dr Emily Monroe has always made me proud from the moment you ve first stepped in Syco Medical Centre. I m so proud to be your attending"I told her and she smiled blushing. She blushed?

"...T-Thank you"She said and after that we didnt know if we knew what was happening whether it was some force or magic or whatever but our lips slowly connected very slowly unlike last night, if we were a couple or whatever we were I would say the kiss was slow and passionate as she to my surprise kissed me back with the same speed. Which was shocking because

Sober Emily kissed me back.

Not just that...her words too shocked me...

"You...thats not the first time those lips were on mine..."She said.

So she remembered after all. But how much?

Emily's Pov

I moved my lips against his, wanting more, but more of what, I cannot say. He stepped closer, until our bodies touched a little, then his other hand came up , the warm fingers grasping my waist, pulling me even closer still the kiss was slowly and passionate if we were even a thing. As wrong it was, it felt right and I liked it. I should be punished for that but...damn it felt good  Good and...familiar? Why was it familiar?

Like it wasnt the first time those lips were on mine!

There the memory flashed back in my head, I was in my bedroom as I crashed into my bed all drunk struggling to even move so there he was, my boss where I ve been inappropriate with, he was pulling the sheets over my body to let me sleep. So far was good but what shocked was the next scene I remembered was him hovering over me kissing more than hungrily, yes the opposite of how we kissed right now. That image was enough for me to pull away from him in shock as I let out a gasp.

"You...thats not the first time those lips were on mine"I gasped pulling away as I tried to lean to the wall on my side for distance which was still useless. How could I do this to my boss? Dr Styles was as shocked as I was. Of what that I remembered? Was it all I had to remember or ...was there more? Ohh pleaseee no!

"You remember that?"He asked me slowly and I was scared now, was I really having this conversation with him of all people, my attending. What did I get myself into?

"I...I...I dont know...did we...? "I tried to find words to say but he finished it for me to stop any confusion.

Dr Styles told me everything. Everything everything.

"You wanted me to have s...to do it but I didnt want to take advantage of you, you didnt deserve that but you ve been a little tease the whole right and I couldnt control myself so I...I just made you feel good and Im sorry"He explained and I gasped at the realisation that He was the reason of the heating and sore feeling between my legs. How did the alcohol made me ask him to have sex with me? I do not want to be grown up anymore. Cant keep doing this aahhhh!

"oh my god..."I wispered too shock to talk normally disgusted of myself.

"This will never happen again Dr Styles. I am so so so sorry. "I said getting up to leave the room as what I needed right now was to be anywhere away from him. His goddamn good looks was not helping the situation so I didnt let him speak, I didnt see his face, I just left the room running to the elevator.