Chapter 26

LATER IN THE EVENING

Harry's Pov

For goodness sake, why was I so upset? I love her, I trust her so I shouldnt worry at all about her going for dinner with some guy. A collegue. That wasnt just some guy and you all knew it, this jackass almost advantage of her when she was drunk and stole her first drunken kiss. Noone could tell if he would want to do again and I couldnt let him because difference of before was that SHE S MY GIRLFRIEND.

I didnt like the idea of Emily being anywhere near that bloody Dr Somerhalder, even at work so that the fact that he invited for dinner at The Box , the same place where he almost took advantage of her , really had me worried, I seemed probably like a woman PMSing right now. Which I shouldnt if I was a good boyfriend who trusted his girlfriend. I did. I really trusted her but its was all Him. Him and that devilish smirk, those eyes that could undress anyone by the intense look, his dressing as if he was an Armani model or some vampire in a hit tv show or something. Nah who cares of that? I got the girl.

But I couldnt stand of that creep near my girl. After what he did, drunk or not, that was bad. Worst part was like Emily said, we couldnt tell anyone that either of us was seeing each other so in the eyes of people, we were single, we were available. Which was exactly what I was afraid of. That Ian might want to make a move on Emily.

Nah I should be a good boyfriend and trust her. I know she dont disappoint me. Who was I to tell that? She was too good.

A sudden call on my phone snapped out of my thoughts. Just her name on my screen was enough to make me smile like an idiot. Oh Emily. I answered right away.

"Hello my love"I said and I heard her giggle and I imagined her smiling on the other side of the line.

"Hiii, Im just getting ready but before I go I wanted to make sure you re really ok with this. I mean this is just a dinner with a friend but if you re not ok with this, then Im with you"She said and I felt so much relieved but at the same time I felt too selfish if I told her not to go, what was wrong in having dinner with a friend, even if he was hot, dared to say it. But at the end of the day, Emily was my girlfriend and she loved me. Not Ian. Plus she asked me again if I was ok with this so what else do I want?

"Aww you sweet creature , I am totally fine... he s just your friend and I trust you.   You know I love you so much and I want you to be happy."I told her walking around the hallways of this hospital, yeah I was on call tonight.

"I love you Harry, remember that. Only you. I really gotta go. When are you going home?"She said and I smiled widely.