Chapter 21

LATER THE SAME DAY

Still Emily's Pov

Alessia and I asked our respective attendings to take a break before treating other patients which they gladly accepted and granted us. We just sat at the lunch tables with some fruits to grab a bite. I had to tell her that tonight will be revelation time over dinner. However there was one more time I wasnt thinking and I should have. What about Danielle and Hailee? Danielle knew about Harry and I only because I found out about her and Liam, Hailee on the other hand had no clue and I was scared to tell her as she was the big mouth of the girls. So first let me tell Alessia and then we ll see how it goes yeah? One thing at a time.

"Em? Earth to Em whats up?"Alessia snapped me out of my thoughts and I chuckled looking at her.

"hmm sorry I was just thinking..."I started nervously not knowing how to begin.

"About what? Is the thing about Hailee and Fluffy still give me the creeps? Tell me about it! I mean I know about her and her need of sex but...chief resident? Didnt see that coming"Alessia said and I awkwardly smile, oh boy if she was in shock about her former university classmate's affair with the chief resident, how will she take the news about her new bestfriend dating her direct attending? Oh boyyy.

"Yeah...me too...I mean about that...no not really that..."I stuttered and she held my hand to calm me down.

"Ok ok relax and tell me whats bothering you"Alessia said and I took a deep breath before speaking, calmly.

"Hmm well...you remember when you said...no more secrets?"I started smooth and she gave me a questioning look si I continued.

"Well...I have a confession to make and Im feeling delicate about it. Im not supposed to tell anyone but it kills me not to tell you because...like you said you re my person and...I want you to still be my person even after I tell you"I said scared and she was still confused , she wanted me to come to the point.

"Honey no matter what big problem you have, I ll always be your person and Im happy you want me to be the only one to know about it. What is it? I can support you with that!"She said and I smiled.

"That means a lot. Thanks Alessia. I cant tell you here and Danielle found out about that, thats another story to tell another time and I really dont want Hailee to know now. So can we talk over dinner at home tonight, just us please?"I asked and she shook her head and nodded finally.

"If you say so. Sure but how to get rid of these two ?"Alessia asked my only problem now. I laughed.

"I was hoping you could help me with that"I said honestly and we started thinking.

"Leave it to me...I'm gonna go talk to the Chief and make sure they are gonna be on call night duty"She finally decided and I clapped my hands in happiness.

"I love you girl"I said and she winked at me.

"Always girl. I think our break is over, lets get back to work "She said and we went to join our attendings to the ER.

"Dinner's on"I wispered in Harry's ear when noone was looking at us before we got a patient to treat with Alessia and Dr Malik. Harry gave a small smile as he couldnt say anything because these two joined us.

Cant wait for tonight so no more mystery for Alessia.

Danielle's Pov

Yayyy I loved this day so much so much so much. It meant so much to much that Dr Mrs Malik trusted me and gave me the ortho department under my responsibility. I was doing really well and I loved being the one in charge. I was the lead in 5 lead surgeries and saved emergency patients as well. I wish this day would never stop.