Scrapbooking

Jace Point Of View
     I sigh as Clary and Ronald drive off. I grab the flowers and chocolates and get on my bike. I ride towards queen cemetery. I stop and park my bike. I go into the empty cemetery and sit down at the familiar grave. "Hey mom," I tell the grave. "Sorry I haven't been here...Things have been hectic.." I say as I sit down. "Dad found someone else, her son is an asshole, but, dad's happy, that's what matters right now.......I brought you flowers....dad never forgot to bring them on special dates...but, well...he's kinda busy....and I'm not...so here," i say as I put the flowers in front of me. "You know...those were supposed to be for a girl named Clary...if I'm being completely honest...but i uh...ended up chickening out...she's going out with Ronald...dads girlfriends son...or fiancé, or whatever she is," I say as I eat chocolate. "These were also supposed to be for Clary...but that didn't work out either...she's beautiful mom, like, mind blowingly beautiful, and....oh god I love her so much," I say, and it was a relief to finally say it out loud. "I love her so much...but all she can see is Ronald....who's cheating on her shamelessly! God, I hate that guy...I would tell Clary, of course I would...but it would break her heart....and I can't do that. So instead I break Ronald's face every time I catch him with  a slut," I explain. "Sometimes, i like to imagine that she is mine...that she loves me...but that's not going to happen....she's too good to be true...she deserves the world on a silver platter...that's how amazing she is," I say in awe.
     "Then what are you doing here?" I look up and see a blonde woman. She looked like me. Except she was a female version.
      "Mom?!" I ask in shock.
      "Yes, It's me baby," I go to hug her. And surprisingly I don't pass through. "Oh! You've grown up so much, my baby boy," I keep hugging her tightly. I then finally let go of her.
       "Is this real? What's been happening with you?!" I ask.
        "Yes, It's real, and I can't tell you, I'm just here to talk to you," She explains. I nod in slight disappointment. "So, Clary, talk to me about her," my mom says.
"I could go on and on about her. She's beautiful, smart, talented, she takes my breath away just by looking at me." I explain. "And I love her so much it's scary," I say. I look up at my mom and see her smile. She grabs my face in her hands and whispers.
"I am so proud of you, you've become the young man I've dreamed you'd be," my mom says as tears run down her cheeks. "I'm so happy that you and your father have found people who love you," My mom says.
"Well, my love for Clary is kinda one sided," my mom smiles and looks into my eyes.
"Sure, let's go with that," she says and disappears into thin air. I get up and throw away the empty box of chocolate. I get on my bike and ride home. Coming here was the best decision I've made. I finally got the closure I never even knew I needed.

~February 15~

Clary Point Of View
Today is Monday, yesterday was Sunday. I look in the mirror and see a black eye, Ronald gave me that when he hit me. Last night I burned that lingerie. I sigh as I look at myself in the mirror. I had a red Harvard hoodie with black pants and boots. My hair was a mess. I put some concealer around my eye and pull on the hoodie. I run down the stairs, not bothering to grab food. My mom was too busy making out with Luke to notice that something's wrong with me. I sigh as I walk out of the house. I get on my bicycle and start pedaling towards school. My mind re play's everything that happened, how Ronald hit me, how he almost raped me. How I had to run away from him. Maybe it was me? Maybe I was the one who triggered him to do this...I probably was, i mean, maybe I provoked him? I have to go apologize. I sigh as I get off the bike. I go into school and try to go find Ronald. I had a smile in my face. Maybe after I say I'm sorry we can try again. I've decided that I love Ronald, and what he did wasn't completely his fault. I then notice the crowd that was forming in front of me. I make my way to see what's going on. In the middle of the crowd was Ronald. He was making out heatedly with Kaelie. Tears formed in my eyes. He kept kissing Kaelie.
"Ronald..."I say. Kaelie stops Ronald and looks up at me.
"Oh! Hi Clary! I'm so sorry you found us in this position," Kaelie says as she digs inside her backpack. She takes out a book. Like a scrapbook. "You know, I really wanted you to find us like your sister did, maybe then you could also die, rid This school of It's Morgenstern trash, but i guess you Didn't, gwa gwa," Kaelie says. Tears were about to spill from my eyes as people started laughing. "But, Hey! Don't worry I made this just in case," Kaelie says and gives me the scrap book. "Each page is a different time me and Ronald had sex, I hope you like the pictures!" Kaelie says. Everyone around me kept laughing. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I held the scrapbook in my hands.
"I told you Clary....you're broken...and you're ugly, and you're stupid....I'm way out of your league, and everyone here agrees, you are nothing Clary, and you'll always be nothing!" Ronald says as I keep crying.

Jace Point Of View.
I saw Clary go into school. I need to tell her how I feel. I just have to, before it's too late. I run to catch up with her, only to see her go into a group of people. I'm tall enough to see what's going on, Kaelie and Ronald were kissing, i go into the crowd to get Clary out of there before she gets to them, But she's already there, and she looked crushed. The one thing I promised myself I would never let her feel. And It broke me, to see her so crushed. "Ronald..." Clary says, she says it so sadly it breaks me even more. Kaelie stops kissing Ronald and looks up at Clary.
"Oh! Hi Clary! I'm so sorry you found us in this position," Kaelie says as she digs inside her backpack. She takes out a scrap book. "You know, I really wanted you to find us like your sister did, maybe then you could also die, rid This school of It's Morgenstern trash, but i guess you Didn't, gwa gwa," Kaelie says. I was about to go over there and punch Kaelie for what she said, but I try my best to stay calm. "But, Hey! Don't worry I made this just in case," Kaelie says and gives clary the scrap book. "Each page is a different time me and Ronald had sex, I hope you like the pictures!" Kaelie says. Everyone kept laughing. Tears rolled down clary's cheeks as she cling onto the scrapbook. She sniffles, trying her best not to cry. Anger kept yelling at me to go and fucking do something. But I stayed there, not wanting to do anything stupid.
"I told you Clary....you're broken...and you're ugly, and you're stupid....I'm way out of your league, and everyone here agrees, you are nothing Clary, and you'll always be nothing!" Ronald says as Clary keeps crying. I keep trying not to shove everyone out of the way, but at some point, I just let go of that will. My patience was long gone. I shove everyone out of the way and go up to Ronald. I punch Ronald the hardest I've ever bunches anyone in my life. So hard he immediately falls to the ground.