Part 2

F*ck my life and my parents.
My life is horrible. It's very stressful and frustrating to have parents like them. I know, you might be thinking that meh, typical teenage life. It gets WORSE they don't even let me wear the f*cking clothes I want, I mean, don't you think it's too much?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TUESDAY
Ugh... school!
Today I was quite exited because we where going to do a debate. I LOVE debates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had met this guy in my class, Cole.
He was more like a friend to me he never introduced himself. He just stated to ask me questions like; "what are your origins?, in what school were you before? When were you born? Where were you born?". He was annoying, but kind . I had to ignore him the whole English class. His voice was very squeaky. He seemed very immature and he was VERY tall, and compared to him, I was VERY short. At last! Silence! At last he kept quiet. When I got home, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I just didn't know why. I think I liked him. I didn't like boys because of how they look physically I liked boys due to their behavior. Overall, I liked the type of people they were. Yeah, he IS annoying, but a good person. Well, you might think that "yeah, teenage crush". I had more than a crush on him, I liked him...
After weeks, many weeks, he only spoke about himself. And I never mentioned anything about my self I only heard, I didn't talk. He told me about his parents, grandparents, cousins, brother, you mention it, he said it all. I had a feeling that he liked me too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WINTER VACATIONS
Winter vacations were very stressful for me I had to be with my family for more than 2 months! HORRIBLE! .
My mom already started to scold at me because she thought that I was using the phone too much, when I was actually calling my friends to talk to me to relieve the stress. And that was only once a week.
After a week I was already stressed out my parents wouldn't stop bugging me. I couldn't even have privacy or even go to bathroom peacefully. Ziggy had invited us all to go her house. And that's how the war between me and my mom starts...
-mom?!-
-yeah?-
-can I go to Ziggy's house?-
-nope-
- why?!-
-because it's not necessary-
-but I wanna go!-
-you can't -
-why not?!-
-because I said so-
- you never let me do anything!!-
- just shut up!-
- why should I shut up if I'm telling the truth?!-
I get a hart slap on my cheek
- give me your phone now!-
-no!-
-give it to me or I'll take it and Never give it back to you!-
-what is the phone got to do with this?!-
-give me the f*cking phone! Now!-
I give her my phone and lock myself up in my room and I start to tell myself:
-what's her f*cking problem?-
-why can't I go?-
-now my only hope of relieving my stress is gone-
-what the f*ck am I going to do now?-