Part 1

I wake up with my annoying phone alarm one day... it was Monday.
"Yay!... school...AGAIN!!!" I said to myself, sarcastically.
All though, I was quite happy at the same time because I was escaping this prison....home.
I forcefully got up from my bed and went to brush my teeth, took a quick shower and ate my fruits and nuts as every day ( I hate that so much). My taxi reached by the time I was ready, I had to go down, with my little brother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I reached school, I had to get my stuff from my locker. While heading upstairs, I heard somebody say: "Layla! ... wait!"
So I turned around, and it was my friend, Ziggy. "hey!" I told her.
There was an awkward silence in
the class when we entered. The boys normally play around, but it was Monday.
We had science. BORING.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"RINNNGGG"
The bell rang. At last!
I took the ball out of the closet and shouted:
"Bella, Nicole, Ziggy , Sarah, Rachel, Chloe, Lily, let's go play with the ball!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"hey!. What do we have now?"
I asked Rachel.
"math!" she answered.

This was my 2nd month of my new school and I felt comfortable already. I had a lot of friends and they were very nice to me and they were there when I needed them. I needed them a lot. My parents were very protective. Scratch that, TOO protective. They would never let me do anything, they won't even let me go to my friends house for hanging out or to do school projects. To leave, I had to literally go to war against them...