Part 9

As soon as she entered I was so irritated that I could just rip anything apart. When Bella has seen that rage in my face, she came to calm me down, and told me to be direct. And I said to myself " oh don't worry , I will be direct enough to rip her head off in a second". I maintain my calm and take a deep breath. And Rachel says: "you called me here to talk to this bitch?... no thanks". She tries to get out the door with all her strength but she can't. Because Ziggy and Bella had a tight grip on it. And I'm standing there with the rage in me. And all the comes out of my mouth is: " hey, calm down. Look, even I don't wanna talk to you or even look at your disgusting face. But this may be the only way to solve problems, by being direct to each other...". And the the room fills with silence while she looks at me with a confused face. And after a lot of starring she says: "well?... what do you want to say?" I take a deep breath because I know that this may cost a lot and that her reaction will not be the best. "I think you are a coward bitch". She looks at me with her eyes full of rage. And comes furiously towards me and starts screaming like hell and shouting: " SINCE THE FIRST DAY WE MET I KNEW THAT YOU WERE GOING TO BE TROUBLE. I SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN SPOKEN TO YOU". And then,out of the blue she just grabs my head, shake it like she was playing a maracas or making a milkshake, and threw it as if it were a ball. I almost fell but I got back my balance. And all I did was shouted with all my rage saying: "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO F*CKING VIOLENT. BITCH. VIOLENCE IS NOT THE F*CKING SOLUTION TO PROBLEMS IDIOT!!!. But she just ignored me and went out the door and I was too dizzy to stand any more, so I fell into a chair. Ziggy and Bella came running towards me asking me if I was alright. I didn't answer them and started to cry. "Why me?!?!... why?!?!" I shouted...
People started to enter the class so I covered my face. They still came to know that I was crying. Nicole, Sarah, and Lily came towards me asking me what happened, they were all sitting around me. After I told them what happened they started to hug me. I could feel all the love around me and that made me feel much better.
—————————————————
Days passed by and Bella and Ziggy were still Rachel's friends. It irritated me a bit, but I decided to ignore it because it didn't affect me in anyway.
One day I saw Bella and Ziggy talking to Rachel. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but Rachel looked very angry and ran away.
When they returned to the classroom, I asked them: "what was all that about?". They looked at each other and Ziggy paused for a minute and took a deep breath.