Chapter two

Blu's POV
It's been seven years since I met Guren-Kun.I have trained every single day with Guren-Kun, I have been better since.
"Blu-Chan!" I looked over to see my teacher running to me, Sayuri smiled "Your test results are the best in the class! Guren will be so pleased!" While I chuckle we walk into the classroom to see, Kimizaki and Yuichiro fighting.I walked towards of them and pushed them away "If you want Guren-Kun to kill you, I suggest you two to sit down" Kimizaki glared at me while Yuichiro walks towards me, grabs my bow on my uniform lifting me up "And why should we listen to a girl who doesn't even remember her own past?!!" He chucks me backwards, I stop my self from hitting the wall by making myself go sideways hitting the teachers desk.Shinoa runs towards me asking "Are you okay?" I nodded smiling at her "I'm okay" The door slammed open "What is going on in here?! I can hear you all, all the way in my off-!" He looked at me and I waved at him "Blu what is going on?" I stood up with the help of Shinoa "Yuichiro and Kimizaki were fighting, so I told them to stop.Kimizaki glared at me and Yuichiro said 'and why should we listen to a girl who doesn't even remember her own past' then he chucked me backwards, in order for me not to break the wall I made myself hit the desk" Guren-Kun face palmed and sighed "Kimizaki, Yuichiro why was you fighting?" Yuichiro goes up to him "When will we get our cursed gear?!" Guren-Kun sighed and touched his sword "Alright then, if you survive this,you can get one" Sayuri went to say 'No' but Guren-Kun smirked and stabbed his sword into the floor making black things come out of the floor. I stood next to Shinoa, while everyone except from Yoichi, Yuichiro and Kimizaki was stood up.
Guren-Kun pulled his sword up and said "You four are ready" I smiled, but was concerned with everyone passed out of the floor..or dead on the floor.
We walked down the stairs in silence I was walking alone at the back until Yuichiro went to me "So, why do you want a demon weapon?" I looked at him with a straight face "I must find a brother, he has to be alive somewhere hiding..I must find and protect him" Yuichiro nodded and asked "What was your brother called?" I sighed "Ferod? Feri? Ugh it's something like that" Yuichiro then sniggered "You want to protect him but you don't know what his name i-?" I punched him in the jaw making him fly back hitting Kimizaki them two falling down the stairs, everyone staired at me shocked "Shut it! You haven't lost your memories!! How about you shut it, you stupid idiot!!" Guren-Kun went to talk "I'm leaving, I'll be in my dorm" I walked back upstairs then I ran to my dorm not tripping up.I walked in my dorm and I fell on my bed sighing "Maybe I should go back to them..but..I acted out of line.."
Shinoa's POV
"Yuu, Your an idiot" Guren glared at Yuu "She was one of the best pupils! You had to anger her!" Yoichi then said "Maybe this place made her act like this, she has never been angry" I sighed "Maybe Yoichi"