Chapter three

Blu's POV
I heard a knock at my door, I got up from my bed and opened it. "Hey Little Blu!" I smiled at Shinya-Kun and hugged him "Hello Big Shinya!" We giggled, I invited him inside and we sat at the table.I made him some coffee and I got myself some apple juice, I gave him his coffee and sat Infront of him with my apple juice.
"Guren-Kun told me what happened, I almost didn't believe him" he sighs "Sorry Shinya-Kun.." I looked away but he chuckled "He deserved it! Don't be sorry" I smile and look at him "So, Shinya-Kun, why are you here?" I tilt my head and he giggles "Guren-Kun is waiting for you! He's in the demon weapon room" I nodded and went to my room putting the uniform on, I looked at my bed to see a red ribbon.I put the red ribbon in my white hair and walked out.
I walked out with Shinya and walked to where Guren-Kun is.We walked down the stairs and I felt nervous, Shinya-Kun smiled at me and I smiled back.We walked into the room to see Yuichiro leaning on the wall and Guren-Kun was stood waiting for me.I walked towards Guren "I'm here Guren-Kun" He smiled "Pick a sword Blu" I nodded and saw a scythe with weird things at the side of it with a green diamond on the middle.I smiled and grabbed it, I backed up and fainted.
I woke up rubbing head "Did you have a nice rest?" I look up to see my big brother! I giggle "I sure did!" He ruffles my hair gently smiling "Why didn't you wake up?" "Huh?" "Why didn't you wake up from that deep rest? Why didn't you see me? Don't you love me?" "You know I love y-! Your not him! My brother knows that I love him!" 'big brother' laughs and instead of him standing there, a girl with pink hair stood there "So your the girl, who wants my power, why do you need my power?" I look at her "I need your power so I can see my big brother and hopefully see him" She Smirks at me "But don't you know You're Brother Isn't Like You" I growl "Of course he is!!" "I see that look in your eyes you really don't want to see him" "of course I want to see him!! He's the only one I have left! So give me your power" the girl sighs "Tsk, alright then, if I ever see you angry I will take over,Deal?" I nod "Deal" "Oh, before you wake my name is Cherry"
I wake up with Guren-Kun looking down at me with Shinya-Kun, Shinya-Kun hugged me "Thank god your okay Blu-Chan! We was worried Guren-Kun looked like he was going to cry!" Guren-Kun growls "No I wasn't!" I laugh, they smile.I stand up, as I stood Yuichiro walked Infront of me.
"I want you to battle me! To see who is strongest!"
(That is how Blu looks like Now ^•^ that's Cherry, her weapons and the key)