Chapter five

Blu's POV
I smile as we walk down the peaceful streets of the city to Harajuku, apparently there is a livestock there and we have to free them, then we go to Shinjuku.We then stop with Mitsuba arguing with Yuichiro, I sigh "Stop arguing and walk, we don't want any nobels to come and get us, Yoichi smiles "Blu does have a point" I smile at Yoichi and we walk down the street, every five seconds Mitsuba shouted at us, I sigh.Then we find Harajuku station, as Kizami and Yuichiro were asking how will we find them we heard a scream, then a little girl running away from a four horseman of john, Yuichiro went to run but Mitsuba stops him, whey argued i ran past them stood Infront of her and destroyed it. "Little girl go to them" she nods and runs to the group. Then there vampires appear, Kimizaki kills another four horseman of John with Mitsuba, I walked to Shinoa.Mitsuba gets Yuichiro away and the vampires run off.
When we got to the wall Mitsuba slapped me and Yuichiro, the little girl hugs me saying "Thank you for saving me" guards taker the little girl away, I walk to the showers.I hear Mitsuba saying how much she hates me and Yuichiro I sigh, Shinoa then pokes her head through my curtain "Hey Blu-Chan!" "Hey Shin-Chan!"
After we have gotten out, I heard the little girl say "I don't mind telling, I want to show my appreciation" Yuichiro looked at her worried "don't worry about that, that's not a big deal, you must be scared I don't blame you one bit, you don't have to tell us if we say so" Mitsuba walks of muttering "Dumbass" Yuichiro looks confused, I turn my attention to the little girl again "It's Omotesando, thats were you will find the vampires base"
We walk along the road once again, Shinoa leading us since I am a terrible GPS "According the girl, the vampires have a base near the Omotesando subway station, she says that they are actually raising human children there" "Question" "yes Kimizaki?" "What will will do about the captured civilians?" Mitsuba butts in "We'll ignore the for now, we have bigger problems to worry about" Yuichiro looks annoyed "Mitsuba l think we should worry about th-" "Blu and Yuichiro if you've got a problem go back to Shibuya" "No problem Mitsuba" I look around and say "Stay armed and alert they could appear anywhere, if the vampires are there we will have to retreat" "What?! Again?!" I stop Infront of the station "this is it, we must be on our guard at all times, if you spot a vampire let all of the group know!"
?????'s POV
Oh my dear Blu~ I will get you back, you'll be my little sister once again!