Chapter four

Blu's POV
"You do know I'll beat you?" Yuichiro growls and runs towards me he jumped up and was about to stab me but i smacked his sword with my scythe. I jumped backwards landing on my feet, I clicked the middle of my scythe and it turned to a bow.I aimed the bow at Yuichiro and shot his sword knocking it out of his grasp, making it fly backwards nearly hitting Shinya "Sorry Shinya-Kun!" He gives me a thumbs up, I look over and Yuichiro has jumped up and tried to kick me until I grab his foot and twist it.He falls, I press the diamond again and it turns into a key, I put the key in my skirt pocket.
Guren-Kun goes over to me and smiles, patting my back. "Good Job Blu, oh I forgot you have a mission! Go to Harajuku with Yuichiro, Shinoa, Kimizaki and Yoichi" I nod smiling "Alright boss" I go to my dorm changing, I then go to the train station to see Shinoa and Yuichiro in uniform. I chuckled seeing Shinoa make Yuichiro annoyed, Shinoa sees me then runs to me "Hey Blu! You look so adorable!" I chuckle "You look cuter though Shin!" We giggle together then the train comes.
I sit in a different area then them I sigh and look outside of the window to see a man with silver hair waving at me "Huh? He seems familiar" As I was thinking of who it could be the train stops, I walk to the door to see Shinoa and Yuichiro walking out, I walk out and follow Shinoa.We walked towards some guards, Shinoa speaks to one "We're from the moon demon company, we have orders beyond the wall, would you please let us out?" The guards began to speak and I hear Cherry say "I don't think they believe you, oh look one just called you three a little kid" I sigh and look at Shinoa to see her smiling then she looks at Yuichiro "Hey he just called you a kid,how do you like that?" He sighs "He's talking about you two because you two are so short" "I'm not that short" Shinoa Chuckles "Whatever, we won't be short forever we are blossoming" I chuckle then Shinoa starts talking about her sister, I sigh looking at now opening gate.We walk in, Shinoa states while walking "In this world, everyone has lost someone important" I hear a squeaky voice and I see Guren-Kun! I walk down the stairs "Guren-Kun!" He smiles "Glad you came here safely" I hear running and I see Yuichiro and Shinoa run down the stairs, I hear the girl talk again "I could at least understand if I became the squad leader to train these newbies, but Blu Ichinose with her horrible white hair is the squad leader?!" I giggle seeing Guren-Kun's annoyed face, I then look at the girl "Just because your jealous" Guren-Kun pets my head "Well, Well, Well look who's here?" The girl looks at me "You how dare you Blu Ichinose! Your a rubbish team leader!" "it isn't my fault Guren-kun likes me better!" The girl gets her weapon out then Guren-Kun warns her "Don't you even think about it Mitsuba from this day forward Blu is your team leader" I smile at Guren-Kun "It's okay Guren-Kun! She's just jealous because I was taught more things than her" Mitsuba shouts while getting her demon weapon "I'll destroy you!" Guren-Kun sighs and knocks the weapon out of her hand with his own sword "Don't even try to hurt her, or you'll get suspended" We then walk to the other side of the gate, Guren-Kun looks at us while patting Mitsuba s head "I'm gonna be taking a different route to Shinjuku, but I'll meet you there.Before I go, let me make one thing clear, the moon demon squad is in a five man formation, I know there is six but Mitsuba is here to join to help you, we found five easier to attack vampires but six isn't much different, I want the six of you to stick together, I don't want any of you fighting or fighting solo, is that clear?" Shinoa smiles "As crystal sir, you hear that Mr Reckless behaviour" Yuichiro smiles proudly "I can't promise anything, if I come face to face with a vamp I may just have t-" then Mitsuba kicks him in the face, Yuichiro grabs her foot quickly "What's your problem?" "oh, wow, quick reflex's kid, oh now I get it, Lieutenant Colonel Guren, you put me on this squad so I can train the new recruits, consider it done sir!" Guren-Kun looks so annoyed "Mitsuba, father didn't put you on the squad to train us! He did it so you can help us!" Guren-Kun then looks at us "Listen up! Your fellow squad members are now your comrades, got it? That means they are more important than family, protect them with your life" Yuichiro yawns making Mitsuba Tsk, "Are you all ready for your first mission?" We all nodded, Guren-Kun came up to me "Remember stay safe" I nod and hug him smiling "Will do!"