Chapter six

Blu's POV
We walked down the abandoned stairs of the subway station, Shinoa states "Based on her information, there are seven vampires than us, they are likely sleeping so we can raid now, remember don't break formation, protect each other and don't get separated" I looked around to see all the captive children, I look at Yuichiro he looks annoyed, Mitsuba walks off "Let's go, we're going straight to floor B3, that's where the vampires should be" we walked passed the captives, I sigh as the others speak, I stop sensing vampires nearby, Mitsuba shouts "Prepare to attack!! Don't let them call for back up!" She gets her weapon out and Yuichiro kills one of the vampires.I walk to Shinoa but as I walk I felt someone grab my neck, I elbowed the person and sliced the vampire with my scythe.
I sighed as the others praised me, "Stop messing around! The vampires could attack at any moment!" Everyone nodded and we walked down the hallway until we saw vampires, then behind us the glass shatters, a vampires grab Mitsuba by the neck and I slice the vampire, "Mitu get up and fight" She nods, but then a vampire shouts "Isn't that the one lord Ferid wants?!" The vampire points towards me, as one tried to grab me Yuichiro killed it. We got into a circle Mitsuba says with determination "Don't let one escape, kill them all,don't get hurt"
After killing the vampires we saved the captives and went to a safe place, I walked away from the others and I saw one of the girls from Guren's squad looking at us.
We walked away and Kimizaki and Yuichiro went to a car, I sat with Shinoa, Mitsuba and Yoichi eating food, Kimizaki came to us as he did that the car drove into a pole, Kimizaki went to go to the car but Yuichiro reversed nearly running him over.Shinoa says "Well it's time for my excellent driving skills" I followed her to the car and she was too short, "Hey Shinoa,you want me to drive?" Shinoa nodded.
I drove us to Shinjuku, I ignored what everyone was saying until a guy walked towards us, I stopped the car but Yuichiro told us "It's a Nobel Don't stop!" I drove then everyone jumped out, I jumped out and I landed on my feet.The Nobel threw the car, it exploded, "Lord Cowley! It's the girl!" I got up as I got up I felt someone pick me up "Get off!!!" I struggled, Shinoa shouted "Blu-Chan!!" Yuichiro tried to get him but he missed "Lord Cowley! The 7th progenitor is waiting for you!" The person who was holding me said "Huh? Ferid is waiting for me? I shouldn't keep him waiting, thank you my little cute bloodbags for letting me have Blu~" then the guy jumps off building to building, i growled I was going to say something until I felt darkness take over me but I heard these words before I passed out "Ferid misses you"