CHAPTER FOUR

Sarai's POV

Moving into the new apartment is hard because in a full house my mother was giving me a work to do and my father was annoying me. Why am I missing these not so amazing moments? Well they were also keeping my mind busy. I wasn't thinking about anything or anyone. Not even about a hot man or his perfect features.

His pink lips to kiss

His sharp jaw to touch

His soft hair to feel

His long fingers to please me and touch me everywhere.
Especially where I need him the most.

I didn't even realize that my panties are feeling firmer than before.

I sighed, I could've have him now it's too late for regret. I had two chances but nothing.

I wish I wasn't at that place years ago. I wish I wasn't so weak to let it happen. But it did. It will hunt me forever. Whenever I bring it up my friends think I'm talking about night when I embarrassed myself, when I was mocked. But I'm thinking about another night, years ago. Dark, rainy night. Night that ruined my life. Person who ruined my life. And I don't even know who it was. After that my contact with people was never the same.

My thoughts are interrupted by a ring bell. Standing up, making my way to open the door I was met by my friends. Of course.

"hey girl." they both say as they sat on couch
"hi, what are you two doing here?" I ask sitting next to them
"what? I can't hang out with my friend?" Ana asks putting her legs on a snall table.
"Just asking you're here almost every day anyway."
"months ago we couldn't do that, your parents really can be rude sometimes you know?" Lana raised her eyebrows

"yeah you're alike them alot." Ana adds
"thanks but yeah, leaving alone can make a person lonely."
"maybe you need a relationship."
"who wants a relationship?" I cringe
"everyone. I mean look at me I am in happy and healthy relationship." Lana says proudly

"no thanks. I mean it's cool you're happy I'm glad, but I just..." I sigh "I just don't need any drama."
"why does dating mean drama automatic? Not evers relationship is like Ana's." she says with a smirk
"first of all my relationships were great." Ana defends

Here we go again...

I snort "yeah you cried for a whole year for your ex, your other ex left you after two weeks, and the last one has a girlfriend."

There was a moment of silent
"do you have a wine?" she asks in a high voice.
"alcohol won't solve your love problemas honey."
"I don't want to drink it, I want to break the bottle against your face." she gives me sarcatic smile as I glare at her.

"okay ladies that's enough relationship talk for now, save that for later." Lana puts cokkie from plate in her mouth.
"later?" I take plate selfishly from her in my lap.
"you didn't tell her?" she turns towards Ana

Oh no...

"tell me what?" I raise my eyebrow "please don't tell me you have some stupid idea on your minds" I whine

"it was Ana's idea!" Lana says immediately
"uh blame it on me when you agreed."  she replays with annoying spark in her eyes.

"care enough to share it with me?" I ask waving in front of their faces
"nothing you will see it's, let's say surprise." Lana smiles innocently

"surprise?" I give them are-you-kidding-me look
"surprise."

It's been a while since my friends informed me about my surprise and I'm still thinking about it. Well, with friends like them how could I not be worried, what if they dishonor me with something stupid? My inner fear of another public humiliation started playing.