CHAPTER SIX

Sarai's POV

As we are walking I couldn't help but to glance over him.
His soft skin glowing on the sun, his dirty blond hair messed up thanks to our previous event. I can only imagine how bad I look right now.

I can't believe I'm casually walking home after having orgasm. I am not like this. A year ago I would freak out if someone mentioned séx and now I'm beside a guy, I know nothing about and who made me cúm. And it wasn't even a first time he made me feel like that.

I've never thought I could let someone pleasure me like that. Kiss me that hard so my mind goes somewhere else. Touch me so I made sounds I didn't know I had inside me.
But I loved it. Maybe I am finally moving on.

Moving on from that embarrassing night, when immature adults made fun of me for no reason. And from that night, when someone took advantage of my weakness and innocence.

"well this is awkward." Justin chuckled
I was so into my thoughts that I didn't realize we are walking in silence.
There's nothing worse than silence that lasts longer than four seconds.

Just as I went to say something a scene infront of me made me want to go under the ground and to never see the sun again.
It was her, a girl who started my nightmare. A girl who was rude towards me for no reason, a girl who made fun of me for simply chosing what do to or not to do with my body.

What if she says something? Oh God, Justin is here and that will make it even worse. He will see how lame I am and probably ignore my existence. Just as I got someone's attention I will lost it. That night was a few months before maybe she doesn't remember it?

"oh look what we have here!" of course why would something go right for me...
She stood infront of us chewimg gum with her fake smile.
"are you still a vir-" she stopped as she noticed Justin beside me. My belly got that warm feeling of shame and I just want this to be over.
"sorry I didn't notice you honey." she says as she gets closer to him "who would say a hottie like you would spend his precious time with" she looked at me with disgust "that."

I will never understand a need to make other people feel bad or insecure about themselves.

I can swear I almost saw him smirk but he quickly looked at me and stopped himself.

I widen my eyes to show him she's trouble so we could just go our way without her. I really do not need to share my space with a typical girl who thinks she's the prettiest and better than everyone else, but the only reason she's getting attention is because everyone knows how easy she is and sees her as a cúm bag.

"uh look-"
"Rina." she smiles licking her Red lips. We didn't ask

"Rina." Justin says "me and Sarai have to be somewhere right now, so excuse us." he smiles and we start walking away. Finally.

I don't know if I am the only one, but usually when I feel like everything is alright, something or someone happens and my mood goes down. That's how I am now. I could have a nice day and nice orgasm by beautiful man next to me, but no, some random bad raised chick had to be here and ruin it for me. People like her make me want to believe karma exists.

"What was that about?" Justin asks and looks in my eyes with his hazel ones. He's just so breathtaking.

"Let's just say we don't really like each other."
I gave him a bitter smile and he put his hand around my shoulders. He had his hands on every part of my body, but my breath will still stop for a moment every time he touches me.

"Yeah, well whatever is that about don't let it kill the moment." he bits his lower lip looking at me and I realize he's talking about the moment that happend between us.
"Don't worry." I say as his finger move my hair behind my ear, oh dear.