CHAPTER FIVE

Sarai's POV

Looking around me seeing only trees and dark night. It is raining and cold wind is giving me chills. How did I get myself into this? It's already past midnight, my parents must be dead worried.

I breath out and go forward. I am a freaking adult and I still got lost like some five year old. Or even worse like some dumb girl from horror movie. I chuckled at my thoughts. I am lost in woods and laughing at my lame jokes? I need help.

Suddenly I hear steps. I almost smiled but then realized where am I and what time is it. Whoever is here will cause more trouble than help.

Turning around I saw a man not so far away. His body-language and dark hood over his head tells me I am right.
I can't clearly see his face and not that I want to.

He starts to run towards me cusing me run away as fast as I can.

I can hear his steps close and I can't breath. I feel like a zebra trying to save life from lion.
I yelled as a strong arm takes mine and puts me closer to him and-

"no!" I scream and look around me. I am in my bed, safe and sound. Before I know, I started crying. More like sobbing.
"no, not again, please..." I started whispering over and over again.

I can't believe this is happening.
"no it was long time ago why am I dreaming about it please no, no, no!" at this point I am shaking. I used to see a man with a black hood in my room when I was still at my parents'. But I got over it, so why am I dreaming it? I hugged my knees and put my head down" no I don't want to go back there I don't want to, please no please."

I want to say what happend to Lana and Ana but they don't know. No one does and that's how it will stay. I can't let people to know my shame and weakness, I just can't.

It is better if they think the worst thing that happend to me was that" truth or dare" shít. Oh about that...
"is that-"
"yeah that girl everyone makes fun of." I hear whispers beside me.

I can't even walk around without stupid people being stupid?

I wanted to say something, to stand up for myself but anxiety won so I just put my head low and started to walk faster away from them.

Being clumsy myself I bumped into hard chest. Strong arms immediately grab me by my waist "woah there!" male voice says and of course the one and only, Justin. If I didn't get a deja vu from the first night we met I would probably think about how he made me cúm yesterday. Damn, I sound like another person.

"oh hi um sorry." I give him a small laugh looking at his face. Sun makes his skin look tanned, soft and his hazel eyes brighter.

"well looks like it's my time to leave." I was so amused by Justin's face that I didn't notice his friend beside. Pete I think, the one who was all over Ana the last night.
"yeah you should get to find Max." Justin smirked at him.
"pff he's probably to busy chasing for Lana." sound of my best friend's name made me smile.

"she has a boyfriend." I raise my eyebrow.
"like he cares." Pete scoffs "anyway I will leave you too alone." he says and walks away but not before giving Justin a man hug and friendly smile to me.

"do you have a destination to go or I can steal you for awhile?" Justin asked and it was hard for me to stay still.
"sure." and without thinking I say "I missed your company after the last night."

Sometimes I wish I was born mute.

Justin smiles after licking his lips "yeah..." he looks in my eyes "the last night." I swear I saw his yes go darker.