CHAPTER SEVEN

Sarai's POV

I don't like to wake up early, everything before ten is too early for me. But right now I am sitting in my bed at 7, sun is coming through shutters making me squint. I was too scared to go back to sleep, so I wasn't trying.

Still shaking from another, same nightmare I go to the kitchen making myself cocoa, I've never been a coffee person.

I put a chair infront of the window watching park and the blue sky. This is that kind of a day when I wake up I want it too be over.
And then it goes the worst part- overthinking.

First thing on my mind was Justin. I'm still not sure do I want this to continue, but then I wasn't sure do I want it to be over. That's not me, I am a little baby like those idiots are calling me. I don't want to be just a moment of pleasure for him. I don't want to be just a game to him.

I scoffe.
I am here killing myself with that shít while he doesn't give a damn. And that's okay, because we are nothing serious. I am probably just a random girl to him and again, that's okay.

I'm just not used to that because, well, I was never into it and I never had a chance to. If someone calls me pretty it will make my whole day and I will spend it looking into the mirror smiling. Even tough it was just a compliment. If someone yells at me, I will be quiet that day thinking how rude the person was then blame it to myself for being too sensitive.
A little moments get to me. I take things to my heart, going happy and sad over small things.

That's why Justin is in my head all the time. He gave me attention, he complimented me, he pleased me, he made me cúm. Even though there was no feelings and it wasn't serious, I was still making a big deal out of it. Having a bad habit of overthinking and having anexity is never a good duo. I sigh, maybe a little walk will help.

I make my way outside looking at those trees, sky and park. It was peacefull and beautiful.
Who would say that the worst kind of creatures are walking on it. Humans.
We have this nature in our hands and what we do? Destroy it. But I am not surprised. Humans are used to ruining everything no matter how precious and pure it was.
Was it nature or another human being.

You just have to be lucky not to come across one. But I was never the lucky one, especially not that night.
Because I came across the one who ruins and takes with no mercy.

Shaking my head I continue my walk, trying not to think about it. I have to remind myself to stop thinking about bad stuff, more often. It only ruins my mood.

Looking at my shows, wondering why the hell I didn't eat some breakfast to prevent the feeling of an empty stomach. Maybe I should go for some pancakes?
But me being me, I forgot my wallet.

I look around the neighborhood, not a soul, only sparrow on old oaks. At the same time it gives me a peaceful vibe, but then again a sad one.

I laugh at myself, of course no one is here. It's seven in the morning no one normal is walking outside now. Except one insecure, scarred girl.

Fascinated by my new white shoes, which are already becoming grey I don't watch out where I walk.
For a moment I close my eyes, breathing a fresh air in. I feel free but trapped. I am in my own world, without any care, but then I am without any care only because I don't think of them.

Just as I open my eyes, all I see is black as I bump into hard chest. My nostrils instantly meet the familiar male scent.

"are we always gonna meet each other like this?"

a deep, raw voice asks and as soon as my ears prosecute it, my heart jumps a little.
Looking up, I see the most perfect face lines, pink soft looking lips and creamy skin. I scan him fully and his simple white shirt that does a favor to his muscles and black pants.