4

Yana's POV

"You know, i'm hungry and i have one thing in my mind i wanna eat" He smirked at me clearly. I didn't know what he was doing.

"Yeah if you're hungry go downstairs theres plenty of food there" I say not paying much attention to him.

"No, i want you" He said in a deep voice and pushed me down and hovered on top of me trapping my body against his. His mouth attacked my neck making me throw my head back in pleasure.

"Namjoooooon" I moaned at his actions. He found my sweet spot and started to suck on it harshly.

He made his way down to my collar bone, while he was it his hands unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere. His hands went down to my boobs and squeezed them.

He went down to in between my boobs and sucked on my skin.

"Spread your legs" He said looking down at my woman area then at my face.

I wasn't gonna argue so just did it.

I spread them for him and he ripped my panties off and went in for it. He stuck his tongue inside of me twisting and turning it making me go crazy under his touch.

"Joonie~" I moan one of his nicknames i used to call him.

"Mmmm so good" Namjoon said taking his tongue out. He then started to suck on my clit. He took time on it, circling his tongue around and giving it little kisses.

I could feel my legs shaking and my orgasm coming. Well I didn't last long.

"I'M CLOSE BABE" I scream and he sucks even harder. I came into his mouth and he very happily swallowed. He then licked me clean.

"I bet you're hungry now" He winked getting up.

I didn't know what to say because i didn't feel like sucking him off right now but at the same time i really wanted to.

Fuck it ima do it.

I flipped us so i was on top now and kissed his neck like he did to me. I sucked on his pale skin while he moaned quietly into my ear.

Once i was done i kissed down his abs to his waist line then to the band of his Calvins he was wearing to sleep.

I yanked them off and threw them somewhere. I took a look at his hardened member and touched it teasing him.

"Stop teasing" He hissed.

I took his command and traced my tongue against his tip. Suddenly i took him whole into my mouth and bobbed my head.

He moaned in pleasure while his hands roamed my body freely. I sucked and pushed it as far as it would go.

"FUCKKKK BABEEEE I'MMM CLOSEEE" He screamed making me go faster.

He came into my mouth and i swallowed as well. A string of saliva and cum was attached to my bottom lip and his tip.

We both fell backwards onto the bed panting loudly.

"I won't have to eat for at least 5 days now" Namjoon laughed bringing his body closer to mine. I just smiled not knowing what to do. We still fucked even when he wasn't drunk but it was way more awkward.

"Go to sleep now" I say playing with his soft hair. I missed this so much but its not gonna last forever since tomorrow we're gonna argue again.

"Goodnight princess" He whispered nuzzling himself into my bare body. I placed my head on his and intertwined out finger together.

I wanted to cry because it reminded me off the old times before we became so toxic to each other.

"Goodnight Joonie, my angel."

---------------------------------
my smuts r shit lol
-💦