12

Namjoon's POV

I placed Yana's lifeless body on the bed and stroked her head. She wasn't dead, just passed out but it still scared me.

I took my phone out and called Jimin. I paced around the room waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello?" He spoke to the phone. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Jimin, please come over" I said quietly hoping he wasn't busy.

"Ok i'll be there in 10" He said. I allowed myself to relax.

"Thanks" I said hanging up. I went over to Yana and stroked her cheek. She flinched but didn't wake. I'm not sure if she passed out with so much shock or emotions or what?

My hands touched a wet patch on the covers of the bed and i instantly yanked my hand away from the unknown substance i just touched. Oh yeah, just cum.

A strong smell of sex lingered around the room and there wasn't only one cum stain on the bed. My eyes widened and i jumped up from the bed.

I grabbed a can of febreze and sprayed the room.

I heard a soft yet harsh knock on the front door and i went to open it. Jimin dressed in a hoodie and jeans. His hair was messy and he had a black mask on. He pulled mask and smiled at me.

"Hey Namjoon! What's up?" Jimin asked warmly coming in and making himself feel welcome.

I took a deep breath and sighed. I was ready to spill my guts to him.

"Let me guess is it about you and Yana?" He asked and i broke down in front of him within a second. I cried in front of him before but definitely not this hard.

"Awh, it will be ok, you'll get through this" Jimin pulled me in for a bro hug and comforted me. I really hope Yana doesn't wake up at this moment.

"But-tt-tt I-I-"I tried speaking with sobs in between.

"She loves you and you love her, even when your arguing" He said brining me to sit down next to him on the velvet couch.

"I know but it just breaks my heart each time we fight! I don't wanna it to be like this! I want our old relationship back!" I whined like a little kid throwing my hands up in the air. He sighed and spoke again.

"I know, you just have to talk this through, it will get better i promise" He put his arms around me trying his best to make me feel better but nothing really could.

"I tried so many times but it ends up in a fight!" I throw my hands up in the air. I wanted to scream and cry like Yana did.

"Where is Yana now? Maybe we could talk this through right now?" He suggested calmly.

"She's passed out and is on the bed currently" I confessed and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why did she pass out?" He asks and i try to contain myself. Hope he doesn't think I drugged her or anything cruel like that.

"She worked herself up i guess, she cried and screamed and her emotions got the best of her" I say not knowing how he's gonna respond.

"Well can i see her?" Jimin asked and i nodded. I lead him up to mine and Yana's room and opened the door. We walked in and Jimin scrunched his face a little.

"Why does this room smell of dicks and febreze?" He chuckled quietly and i giggled with him.

He went to Yana's side and took her hand and checked her forehead and if she's ok.

"She's fine she'll wake up soon hopefully" Jimin said and i think my heart stopped.

"HOPEFULLY?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOPEFULLY??! I CAN'T LOOSE HER!" I yell causing Yana to twist her body the other way.

"Shut up, she's fine i was just joking she'll wake up just let her rest" Jimin said grabbing my hand and dragging me out the room.

-------------------------
Yana is not ded and not gonna be ded
-💦