6

Yana's POV

"Yes a hangover, you drank A LOT of alcohol" I explain to the dumbass in front of me.

"Alcohol? Why didnt you stop me!?" He asked confused. He smacked his forehead once again and winced in pain.

"I had no idea you were drinking I was upstairs" I say trying to keep calm. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked away.

"Care to explain why i'm naked?" He asked raising his eyebrow now at me. I rolled my eyes at him. He's being so annoying i just wanna hit him with a pan.

"Because we fucked" I say annoyed storming out the room and going downstairs. I desperately wanted to get out of the house so I won't have to deal with Namjoon.

Loud footsteps echoed through the house.

I realised it was Namjoon. I mean who else would it be? It sounded like he ran into the bathroom. Then I heard unpleasant gagging noises.

I rushed upstairs to check on him and found him in the bathroom on the floor with his head near the toilet bowl.

He must of thrown up.

I kneeled next to him and rubbed his bare back. Luckily he had pants on now.

"Are you ok?" I asked feeling genuinely bad for him. He nodded his head but he clearly wasn't ok. All my anger towards him went away and turned into sympathy.

I dared to wrap my arms around his torso and burry my face into his back. I felt my cheeks become shade of red although he weren't facing each other.

He coughed again and threw up again. I rubbed his back again and cuddle him close to me. It was so painful to watch him be sick.

"I'm sorry" He chocked on his own words.

"Don't be, I'll get you some medicine" I say getting up and going downstairs again.

I was super worried for him and glad he didn't go to dance practice today. Who knew what could of happened there.

I made him another cup of tea and grabbed the syrup then went back upstairs.

He was in bed under the other covers. I came to his side and placed the things on the table next to him. Namjoon was sweating and he had a hot head.

I gave him the medicine and gently stroked his cheek smiling. He smiled as well showing his dimples and of made my heart melt.

"Get some sleep" I say kissing the top of his head and walking out of the room. I went downstairs and just chilled in there.

Later

It was 1PM and i was starving. I was too lazy to cook anything but also didn't wanna go out anywhere because it was raining heavily. I also had no idea what i wanted to order so i went with pizza. Namjoon was still asleep so i could wake him up for it.

I called up the pizza place and ordered the food and just waited for it. I realised i had to take Rapmon out which meant i have to go out in the rain.

I could just let him go in the garden but i don't want him to piss in my flowers again. I put his leash on and i put a waterproof clear jacket and headed out if the apartment. We did circled the block once and rushed back inside.

Once i opened the, Rapmon ran inside. He was drenched in rain.

"RAPMON NO! COME BACK!" I yelled chasing him around. I'm pretty sure Namjoon woke up by my screaming.

Rapmon was still running and jumping around getting the white furniture dirty. Great if Namjoon finds out he's gonna kill me, he spent so much on these i have to clean it before he wakes up. Rapmon ran up stairs and i ran after him.

I wasn't looking where i was going and the next thing i know i was on the ground.

---------------------
i know u love me i know u care
just shout whenever and i'll be there
-💦